Denzel Mims is a popular American football player. Particularly, he is a wide player. Also, he is associated with Baylor Bears. Moreover, he is also selected as a NFL draft.
||October 10, 1997
||22 years old
||6 feet 3 inches
10 Facts on Denzel Mims
- Denzel Mims (born on October 10, 1997) is an American football player. Moreover, his age is 22 years. Also, his zodiac sign is Libra.
- Mims has made it up to Wikipedia. Besides, many online websites have short wiki and bios on him. The man was born in Texas, Unites States. Thus, he is of American nationality. But he belongs to the African-American ethnic group and follows christianity.
- Mims is a handsome man. Thus, he has a great physique and stunning height. The man stands tall at 6 feet 3 inches, which is 1.91 meters. Likewise, he weighs 98 kg, which is 125 lbs.
- The relationship status of Denzel is unclear. However, he should be single. Nevertheless, he will find the love of his life sooner or later.
- Besides, the player has a daughter. He has adopted a girl child. Evidently, he is very kind and helpful. Moreover, her name is Parker Noelle.
- Mims has earned quite enough until now. However, his exact salary and net worth is not known yet.
- Denzel has lovely parents. But not many details on them are revealed. Furthermore, he has three elder brothers. All of them were once footballers.
- Mims’ presence can be felt via social media as well. He has an Instagram account, where he posts the game’s pictures. Also, he has gained 6,521 followers until now.
- Denzel is a smart and well educated person. He completed his high school from Daingerfield High School. Finally, he joined Baylor University to play football.
- Mims started his career in 2016. He played a total of 11 games as a freshman.However, his starter year was 2017. Furthermore, the man now plays as a wide receiver for Baylor.