Darin Olien is a founder and CEO of Super Life. Besides, he is also a famous ex-celebrity spouse. He was married to American actress and comedian, Eliza Coupe. Also, Olien himself filed a case for divorce.
|Full Name||Darin Olien|
|Spouse (wife/partner)||Eliza Coupe(ex-wife)|
|Profession/Job||CEO/ Founder of Super Life|
Moreover, Darin is also a superfood Hunter, author, and entrepreneur of SuperLife. He goes on the vacations and food hunts in new places. Furthermore, he is also a nutrition and fitness guru.
Previously, Eliza was married to Randall Whittinghill. However, they split up in 2013. After a year later, in December of 2014, Olien and Coupe got married. The couple was happily married for 4 years.
But, in April of 2018, Darin filed for a divorce. The cause of the divorce is not revealed yet. However, the couple parted their ways on March 27, 2018.
10 Facts on Darin Olien
- Darin Olien is an American entrepreneur. His exact birth date is not available. However, he looks like he is in mid-forties.
- Besides, he is also an ex-celebrity spouse. Darin was previously married to Eliza Coupe. They were married for 4 years.
- The exact net worth of the ex-celebrity spouse is unknown. However, he must have a decent net worth.
- Olien has a stunning height. But his height details are not yet revealed.
- Considering family, he has a mother. Any details on his father and siblings are not available.
- Darin has not been able to list his name up to Wikipedia. However, some online sites have limited details on him.
- As for education, Olien went to Waseca Senior High School. After that, he joined MTIC in Denver Colorado. Similarly, he attended a fitness and nutrition Course from the University of St. Thomas.
- Besides, he is also a student at the University of Santa Monica and Hawthorn University.
- Until now, his highest qualification is M.A in Psychology. Moreover, his Ph.D. is still in progress.
- Darin is active on social media like Instagram. He posts the picture of food, fitness, and vacations.