A young talented artist, Dakota Bright is an American teen actor who made her debut in the world of acting from the movie called “The Pact” in 2012. Dakota played an outstanding character of Eva which glimmered her name in the media.
Additionally, Dakota is known for her roles for “The Pact (2012)”, “Actors Entertainment (2009)” and also “(Murder in Mexico: The Bruce Beresford-redman Story (2015)”.
|Birthday||July 9, 2004|
|Parents||Father: Yves Bright Mother: Amy Bright|
|Siblings||Sister: Ashton Essex Bright|
10 Facts about Dakota Bright
- Born on July 9, 2004, Dakota Bright is still in her teenage. In fact, she is 16 years of age as of now.
- Likewise, she holds an American nationality. However, any information regarding her race and ethnicity is not revealed.
- According to IMDb, Dakota has altogether 3 Actress credits which include: “The Pact”, “Actors Entertainment” and “Murder in Mexico: The Bruce Beresford-redman Story”.
- Regarding Dakota’s educational background, she has completed her high schooling. Later on, she graduated with B.F.A degree in theatre from the University.
- A famous multi-talented child actress, Dakota Bright is yet to be featured in Wikipedia’s bio. Nonetheless, her information can be found on the internet.
- Speaking of her body statistics, any detail about her weight and height is not revealed as of now. However, she is of average height with a lean body.
- Moving on to her family, her father’s name is Yves Bright who is a professional actor and surfer and her mother’s name is Amy Bright. Moreover, she also has an Older sister sibling named Ashton Essex Bright.
- Talking about her relationship status, she is not in a relationship and is single as of now. She is too young to have a boyfriend.
- How rich is Dakota? well, she has an estimated net worth of $100k-$300k. But, her average earning is yet to be disclosed as of now.
- About her social media involvement, she has an Instagram account with the username @kokocbright and 973 followers. And also, she has a Twitter account with 476 followers.