Cheryl Ladd is an American actress, singer, and author. Cheryl Ladd scored international fame with her well-received character of Kris Munroe in ABC crime drama television series ‘Charlie’s Angels’ for which she replaced Farrah Fawcett-Majors.
- Birthday: July 12, 1951 (Age 67)
- Ethnicity: English, Ashkenazi Jewish, German, Irish
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress, singer, author
Cheryl Ladd Husband – Brian Russell and Children
Cheryl Ladd was married to longtime boyfriend David Ladd for years before they separated in 1980. Following her poignant divorce with 7 years of husband, Cheryl started dating Brian Russell and eventually got married to him.
After a year of secret romantic relationship and contentment as a couple, Cheryl eventually tied the knot with actor-producer beau, David Ladd. The next seven years of this couple was full of excitement and happiness as they shared an immense love and respect for each other.
During this time, she also gave birth to David’s first child, daughter Jordan Ladd. After seven years of marital relationship for no reason what, the couple decided to put an end to their relationship.
A year after her divorce with the first husband, she remarried music producer, Brian Russell and became stepmom to his daughter, Lindsay Russell from his previous relationship. The couple has been together ever since then relishing more than 30 years of marital bliss.
Cheryl, a native of Huron, South Dakota was born to waitress Dolores Stoppelmoor and railroad engineer Marion Stoopeelmoor. Being second in the line, she was pampered and taken great care considering which she had an exciting childhood.
- Parents: Dolores Stoppelmoor and Marion Stoppelmoor
- Husband: Brian Russell
- Children: Jordan Ladd
- Marital Status: Married
She grew up with her siblings, an elder sister Mary Ann Eichman and brother Seth Stoppelmoor. Being tremendously private about her personal life, she hasn’t revealed much about her early childhood and education except that she used to be a cheerleader during the school.
Chery Ladd Age – Height and Body Measurements
With 5 feet 4 inches height, Chery Ladd may come in a small-sized frame but her acting prowess and skills are no less than phenomenal. She is an ageless beauty who has just gotten better with time.
With ever beaming face, radiant skin tone and spellbinding smile, Cheryl is a timeless beauty who can simply compete with any contemporary actress in the industry.
She is just like a fine wine which simply gets better with each passing time. The blond beauty still possesses the same charismatic effect and spellbinding charm on her face that makes her so gorgeous and distinctive of all.
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (164 cm)
- Body Measurements: 35-23-34 inches
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
Even at the age of 67, she looks fit and in an incredible shape than any of her fellow star. Not only has she ensured to put on striking looks even after all these years but also upholds svelte physique built through a healthy diet and workout routine.
When Cheryl is not busy filming movies, she spends her time with friends and family. Being every bit a doting mom, she accompanies and hangs out with her all-grown-up actress daughter Jordan Ladd.
Cheryl Ladd Movies and TV shows – Charlie’s Angels, Purple Hearts and More
Cheryl became one of the leading television actresses in television at late 70 following her role in ABC crime-drama series ‘Charlie’s Angels’.
With a successful career in television, she also has a thriving career in music with three smash-hit albums ‘Cheryl Ladd’, ‘Dance Forever’, ‘Take a Chance’ and a mini-album ‘You Make It Beautiful’.
- Started pro career in music with a troupe named ‘The Music Shop Band’ while still in the high school performing with them for next few years until it collapsed
- Living in Los Angeles had a great influence on Cheryl to incline towards Hollywood movies where she started performing as a backup singer on cartoon series ‘Josie and the Pussycats’
- Though she had previously appeared in countless television commercials, credit to the extraordinary performance in ‘The Treasure of Jamaica Reef’ that gave a boost to her career.
- It was then almost every other movies and television series where Cheryl had a role, be it leading or minor including ‘The Rookies’, ‘Police Woman’ and ‘The Fantastic Journey’
- When Ladd replaced a regular cast of Charlie’s Angels Farrah Fawcett in the ABC television series, it came to be a career-defining moment for her as it introduced her to the wider audience from all around the world garnering immense fame
- Following the highly rated popular TV show, Ladd earned a global fame and recognition that she drew on to proceed in music and over the years did a cameo in a variety of musical-comedy and television specials including a splendid performance at the Super Bowl XIV
- During the time, she was at the prime of her career having starred in more than 3 dozens of movies and feature films that included ‘Millennium’, ‘Poison Ivy’ and ‘Permanent Midnight’
- Portrayed the leading role of Dr. Dawn Holliday in Emmy-nominated crime-drama series ‘One West Waikiki’ that premiered in mid-1994 and ran for a year
- 2000: Transformed own-self to fit in the title role in Broadway production of Irving Berlin’s Annie Get Your Gun
- In early 2010, she alongside Charlie Angel’s co-star Jaclyn Smith received TV Land Pop Culture Award for their extraordinary performance in the TV series
- The latest movie credit of Ladd included Hallmark movie titled ‘Love’s Everlasting Courage’ with guest-appearances in ‘NCIS’ and ‘Chuck’ where portrayed Yvonne Strahovski on-screen mom
Cheryl Ladd Net Worth and Salary
Cheryl Ladd net worth: Cheryl Ladd is an American actress, singer and author who has a net worth of $10 million.
The television veteran actress, she started garnering fame and recognition since the late 70s thus her colossal fortune earned through hard work and commitment does make sense.
With successful and highly rated television ventures like ‘Charlie’s Angels’ and Millennium, Ladd amassed herself global recognition and acknowledgment. It is the acceptance and acclaim of the audience following which she succeeded to extend her career in the industry and earned a massive fortune.
- Net Worth: $10 million
- Salary: N/A