Carolyn London is an American personality. She is also the co-founder & advisory board for The Tyra TZONE Foundation. Also, her daughter is a famous model and businesswoman. Her daughter Tyra Banks has featured in Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
London is also a photographer as she was interested in biological photography in the year 1975. She is the manager of her daughter’s modeling career.
Similarly, Carolyn was the director of the Medical Media Center for 4 years at the Hospital of the Good Samaritan. London is not a photographer at present as she is already retired but she established her photography in 1989. Similarly, it was a home-based portrait business photography.
|Full Name||Carolyn London|
|Birthday||27th February 1946|
|Age||74 years old|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Don Banks|
|Children/Kids||Two(Devin Banks and Tyra Banks)|
10 Facts on Carolyn London
- Carolyn London is a former American photographer. She is also the co-founder of the TZone Foundation.
- London was born on 27th February 1946 in Los Angeles, California. Her full name is Carolyn Estelle London.
- She is the mother of an American TV producer, businesswoman, and model Tyra Lynne Banks. Similarly, she has another child Devin Banks.
- Previously, she was married to Don Banks. Don is a computer consultant. Their marriage date is unknown. But their marriage did not last long so they separated way back then in 1979.
- She is also the manager of her daughter’s modeling career.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $5 million. Moreover, in 2011, her daughter had a net worth of $90 million.
- Her height and weight are average. Likewise, she has dark hair and brown eyes.
- London does not have a Wiki page but her daughter has Wikipedia. Information about her daughter can be gained from her Wiki.
- She is the grandmother to a grandson born in January 2016 through surrogacy.
- London is not active on social media but her daughter has around 6.7 million Instagram followers.