An affirmed beauty and fashion obsessive, Candice Brathwaite is a best-selling author and influencer. Moreover, she is a journalist as well as a Tv presenter. She is the creator of Make Motherhood Diverse. It is an online enterprise whose objective is to make people see themselves reflected online.
Candice Brathwaite is a media influencer who is a contributing Editor to Grazia. In addition, she also regularly appears on national radio and television. She started her career with the debut book I Am Not Your Baby Mother.
|Profession||Author, Journalist and Tv presenter|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts on Candice Brathwaite
- Candice Brathwaite is a great influencer who was born in Brixton, London, United Kingdom.
- Candice Brathwaite is active on Instagram under the username of @candicebrathwaite with a fan following of 204k which represents she is an active user of Instagram.
- Apart from Instagram, she is also active on other social media such as Facebook with the username of @thecandicebrathwaite with 1.7k followers.
- Talking about her relationship, Candice Brathwaite is happily married to Bode. The couple is blessed with a daughter named Esme and a son named RJ Esme.
- She seems with decent tallness with an average weight but her height and weight are not mentioned anywhere.
- As of now, her actual date of birth is not known. So, her age is unidentified.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is also not revealed but she sure earns a decent amount of money from her books and journalism profession.
- Candice Brathwaite also has a youtube account with the name of Candice Brown-Brathwaite. Her subscribers are hidden.
- Despite being a famous author, Journalist as well as great influencer her bio is not available on Wikipedia.
- Moving on to her family, her parent’s identification is not revealed.