Candace Maxwell is a very talented and versatile American actress belonging to the Caribbean roots. She, who was raised by her single mother is making her mother proud with the works she is doing.
As a matter of fact, she is most known for her role as Cassandra Haynes in the crime television drama, Power. Thereafter, she landed on a role in Katy Keene.
10 Facts on Candace Maxwell
- Candace Maxwell is an American actress who is also the first generation Caribbean-American, and thus, belongs to African descent.
- She is from Queens, New York. But, she spent some time of her life in Atlanta, Georgia as well.
- Her actual age and full date of birth are unavailable. But, she is possibly around 25-30 years of age. Also, she celebrates her birthday on July 15.
- She has an average height. However, the actual figure of her height or weight is still under review.
- As a matter of fact, the media and the outsiders are completely unaware of Candace’s love life. Thus, whether she is married or has a boyfriend or is single is unknown.
- She bagged a role in the American crime drama television show, Power in October 2018 just after 4 months of her completion of drama school. She did the role of Cassandra Haynes in the series.
- Most recently, she has worked with the team of another musical comedy-drama, Katy Keene. She has played the character, Didi, on the show.
- In addition to being an actor, she is also a trained dancer. She, in fact, started her dance training at the age of 5. She has performed at various Broadway shows.
- Candace was raised by a single parent. Her mother whose name is unknown groomed her and her sister very beautifully. Candace’s mother used to hail from the islands of Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago.
- A lot can be known from her Instagram profile. She has over 17 thousand followers on Instagram. Moreover, she posts about her family and works on the platform.