Cameron Ezike Giles, known simply as Cam’ron is an American hip-hop artist, actor, and businessman. Cam’ron is best known his gold-certified debut album, ‘Confession of Fire’. Besides that, he is the de facto leader of ‘The Diplomats’, the East Coast hip group.
- Birthday: February 4, 1976 (age 42)
- Ethnicity: Afro-American
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, actor, and entrepreneur
Cam’ron Marriage- Wife and Kids
Cam’ron has never been married but has a son named Cameron Ezike Giles Jr from an anonymous lady. He was earlier in a decade-long relationship with a beauty named Juju C.
Unmarried and probably single Cam’ron and his ex-girlfriend Juliet ‘Juju’ C had been dating for over a decade before they put a full stop to their relationship.
And while everyone though rapper Cam’ron was going put a ring on his ladylove’s finger, the two called it off following his alleged infidelity.
The exes who had been back-and-forth since 2000 finally end their shaky relationship in 2017 for good reason. Since the rapper hasn’t come forward with his relationship status!
- Parents: Fredericka Giles
- Wife: N/A
- Children: Cameron Ezike Giles Jr.
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Born and bred in Harlem, New York solely by her his mother, Cam’ron attended the Manhattan Center for Science and Mathematics, where he befriended future rappers, Jim Jones and Mase.
Though his basketball playing gained him scholarship offers from leading colleges, he was incapable to take advantage of them due to his poor academic records.
Instead, he joined a college in Texas, without even completing high school education, however, soon dropped out and relocated to his hometown, where he got involved in drug selling before initiating his rap career.
Cam’ron Age- Height and Weight
Cam’ron makes up a tall height of 6 feet 1 in with shoes. With his athletic build, he seems to have a considerable weight to match his slim yet toned physique.
Cam’ron may be an extremely talented artist, but it’s his undeniable sex appeal that makes it impossible to keep our eyes off him. He is just handsome along with that rapping essence of his, and that smile though!
- Height: 6 feet 1 in (185cm)
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: N/A
The combination of his popularity on the ladies, a captivating voice and sexy pair of brown eyes make Cam’ron a candidate for sexiest in hip-hop year after year, regardless his age.
The prime example of fine aging, Cam’ron was a trendsetter, popularizing the color pink during the height of his fame. Often seen clad in pink clothing, he even bought all-pink sexy Range Rover.
With over a million Instagram followers, Cam’ron is a social media personality. The rapper’s Instagram is full of drool including gym selfies showcasing his chiseled, toned body. The New Yorker also knows how to display his luxurious and high-end life on social media. Just follow him and witness yourself!
Cam’ron Songs and Albums- Confession of Fire and Horse & Carriage
Cam’ron rose to national fame with his debut album, ‘Confession of Fire’ in 1998. Over the course of time, the American rapper has managed to put out seven studio albums along with two collaboration albums.
- 1998- Released his first studio album called ‘Confession of Fire’ which went to receive gold by RIAA and yielded hit singles including ‘Horse & Carriage’ and ‘3-5-7’
- 2000- Collaborating with music executive, Tommy Mottola, he released his 2nd-album called ‘S.D.E. (Sports Drugs and Entertainment’ through Sony/Epic Records
- 2001- His East Coast hip-hop band called ‘The Diplomats’ which he formed with childhood friend Jim Jones in 1997 signed a deal with musician Jay-Z’s ‘Roc-A-Fella’ records
- 2002- Dropped his third album called ‘Come Home with Me’, which yielded hit songs including ‘Hey Ma’ and ‘Oh Boy’
- 2002- Played one of the main roles in Damon Dash-produced movie, ‘Paid in Full’
- 2003- Released his collaboration debut album called ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ with Jim Jones, Freekey Zeeky, and Juelz Santana
- 2004- They dropped their next collaboration album called ‘Diplomatic Immunity 2’ which received a moderate success and achieved gold by RIAA
- 2009- His 6th-studio album ‘Crime Pays’ released under Asylum/Diplomat Records was the major failure
- 2011- Collaborated with fellow artist The U.N and released their second-and-final album together called ‘Gunz n’Butta’
- 2014- Teamed up with famous designer Mark McNairy and showcased their ‘Cape line’ in the New York fashion week. In addition, Cam’ron also has a clothing line called ‘Dipset USA’
Cam’ron Net Worth and Salary
Cam’ron is an American hip-hop artist with a net worth of $8 million. He made his fortune from album sales, product endorsements, onboard performance, films-and-television appearance and many others.
Enjoying a life of riches, rapper Cam’ron regularly flashes his expensive cars collection, jewelry collection, watches and other extravagant stuff on social media.
- Net Worth: $8 million
- Salary: N/A