Bryan Safi is a wonderful actor and a comedian who has shown his talents in a number of TV shows and movies. Not to mention, he even won an Emmy Award for his job in The Ellen Degeneres Show.
Besides, he is currently co-hosting a weekly comedy podcast called, Throwing Shade. The show discusses women’s rights, LGBTQ rights, and other different things.
||In his 40s
Safi is gay. He was married to his ex-husband, Derek Meeker in the past. However, their relationship has changed now and they are no longer married. As to when and how they separated remains a mystery.
10 Facts on Bryan Safi
- Bryan Safi is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer. He currently co-hosts Throwing Shade, a comedy podcast.
- He must be in his 40s as of 2020. Sadly, his age and other birth details are off the record.
- He is originally from El Paso, Texas.
- Safi is gay and married his ex-husband, Derek Meeker in 2016. However, their marriage has ended, and still, both of them are still very good friends.
- As of 2020, his net worth and other income details are missing. However, with a number of movies and shows to his credit, we can assume that he must have an attractive fortune.
- He lacks a Wikipedia profile.
- As for his biography, not much information about his childhood or other personal details like his height and weight is available on the internet.
- According to IMDb, he has done a number of short comedy shows, worked as a podcast host and done an accountable number of movies and TV series. Some of the famous works he has done are The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, 9-1-1, etc.
- Before starting to work at The Ellen Degeneres Show, he also worked for Joan Rivers as a writer in Fashion Police.
- His journey from Ellen’s show to Throwing Shade has given him a huge number of fans. For instance, his Instagram account, as well as Twitter account, has over 30 thousand followers.