You might have heard about the new documentary by Netflix. It goes by the name ‘The Great Hack‘. Apparently, the documentary deals with the Cambridge Analytica Scandal. Today, we are talking about a person related to the scandal, Brittany Kaiser.
Now, if you don’t know what we are talking about, then this whole thing might be a little confusing for you. But don’t worry, we will be talking about the whole thing in this article.
Brittany is the central figure in the Netflix documentary we just talked about. After all, she had a major role in the scandal as well.
So, let’s just talk about the person we are here to talk about without wasting any more time and words.
Brittany Kaiser Wiki
Unfortunately, there is no Wikipedia that features Brittany Kaiser. However, we have gathered some information from a number of different sources. After all, that’s what we do here.
From what we know as of now, Brittany used to work for Cambridge Analytica. Now, you might be wondering what that is.
Well, CA was a British political consulting firm. It combined data mining, data brokerage and data analysis with strategic communication during the electoral processes. That’s what Wikipedia says. It was formed in 2013.
However, the company closed in 2018. Because it was involved in Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Data scandal.
That’s much about the company. Let’s come back to Britany.
So, Brittany is supposed to be the whistleblower within the Cambridge Analytica. That means she provided inner information about the company to the public.
Brittany Kaiser Age:: How old is she?
Although we lack valid information on her birth, we have some information from sources.
Her Linkedin profile stated that she graduated from her secondary level school in 2005.
Although it doesn’t provide any authentic information, we can guess that she is currently in her 30s.
Net Worth and Salary
There is no information regarding the net worth of Brittany Kaiser as of 2019. In addition, we do not know what she earns at the present time.
However, we know what she does as of today. According to a source, Brittany owns a business focused on owning data.
The company goes by the name Digital Asset Trade Association (DATA). And the company is located in New York.
- Brittany is currently in her mid-30s.
- The documentary shows Kaiser in Thailand in some of its scenes. However, Kaiser is currently in New York. There she is running a company.
- Many people believe that Kaiser is not a whistleblower officially. Some people blame her for introducing illegal hackers to the company. And some blame her for some other things. After all, life is full of such shits.
- She has a petition on Change.org. It is focused on owning data. Additionally, she also attends speaking engagements often.
- The petition is about the matter related to lack of data security in facebook. In fact, the petition has got a total of 155,719 signatures.