Brian Williams Net Worth: Know About her Wife, Daughter and Son. Brian Williams is a Peabody Award-winning journalist and a longtime ‘NBC Nightly News’ contributor. Brian currently severs as a newscaster at NBC News, an anchor on MSNBC & presenter of the network’s nightly show, ‘The 11th Hour with Brian Williams’.
- Birthday: May 5, 1959 (age 59)
- Ethnicity: Irish
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Television host and journalist
Brian Williams Wife – Jane Gillan Williams, Son and Daughter
One woman man, Brian married his wife, Jane Gillan Williams long back in 1986. Currently residing in New Canaan, Connecticut, the couple has two grown-up children.
Childhood sweetheart, Brian and Jane married on June 7th, 1986, at the First Presbyterian Church in their hometown. The couple has two children together, a daughter named Alison Williams & son named Douglas Williams.
Family, Parents, and Early Life
Both of Brian’s children are thriving in their respective field. As per his daughter, Alison is an acclaimed actress and his son, Douglas is the late-night presenter of SportsNet New York’s ‘Geico SportsNite’.
Ridgewood, New Jersey-native Brian had his upbringing in Roman Catholic household of chiefly Irish ancestry.
The youngest of four siblings, his father, Gordon Lewis Williams was the National Retail Merchants Association’s executive vice president whereas his mother, Dorothy was an amateur theater actress.
- Parents: Gordon Lewis Williams and Dorothy May
- Wife: Jane Gillan Stoddard (1986)
- Children: Alison and Douglas Williams
- Marital Status: Married
He spent nine years living in Elmira, New York and later moved to Middletown Township, New Jersey, where he graduated from Roman Catholic’s school called Mater Dei High School.
While in high school, he developed a passion for journalism after he served years as an editorial editor for the school’s newspaper.
He later attended Brookdale Community College, but later got a transfer to The Catholic University of America & again to the George Washington University. In 2005, he received an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from Maine’s private college, Bates College.
Brian Williams Height – 6 feet 1 in (185 cm)
Brian Williams has a height of 6 feet 1 inches and a body weight of 77 kg.
He has an athletic built, however, the exact stats of his body measurements are yet to be revealed.
Blue-eyed stunner Brian is a silver fox in television journalism with his tough personality and sophisticated appeal.
Even though he is about to the sixties age bar, his on-going enthusiasm, rugged looks and well-sculpted physique can still make any girl swoon.
- Body Measurements: N/A
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: N/A
As per his lifestyle, he likes living behind the curtain. He loves maintaining privacy and doesn’t enjoy talking about his life outside of work. Plus, he has a self-titled Twitter profile with no tweets/images and isn’t an Instagram user.
Known as one of the fiercest field journalists to report from war, crises & dangerous zones, this blonde-head with a cheeky smile has been a fixture on television for a long time now.
On that note, Brian was surrounded by controversies in 2015 when his words from 2003 interview were proved wrong by a soldier.
During his interview in 2003, Brian confessed of being inside a helicopter that was forced down through rocket-propelled grenade but his words were later cited by another soldier who was the part of the team.
The much-hyped scandal eventually led Brian suspension from NBC News without pay for six months.
Professional Career: NBC and MNBC
Active in broadcasting since 1981, he had his first job at KOAM-TV in Pittsburg & since has been unstoppable.
Quick-witted and best-looking, he officially started his career as a White House intern during President Jimmy Carter prior to embarking on a broadcast journalism career.
- Following President Jimmy Carter service, he served at the National Association of Broadcasters’ political action committee as an assistant administrator
- In 1981, he embarked his broadcasting career with KOAM-TV & then severed at numerous local stations in New York & Philadelphia prior being hired by the CBS Station
- He joined NBC News as their reporter leaving CBS station in 1993 and was promoted as the NBC’S Chief White House Correspondent the very next year
- Gaining considerable notice in the public eye, he became a household name with his own show, ‘The News with Brian Williams’ on MSNBC
- Following the retirement of Tom Brokaw, Brian led the NBC’s daily evening news show called ‘Nightly News’ in 2004 and that exposure marked as his significant turning point in a career
- In October 2011, he got chosen to present NBC’s new newsmagazine broadcast called ‘Rock Center with Brian Williams’
- He is most popular for his reporting & coverage of the Asian Tsunami in 2004 & lives reporting during 2005 Hurricane Katrina—coverage that earned him accolades & awards
- In addition to his newscasting, he frequently writes for Newsweek, The New York Times, Time Magazines & many others
- Moreover, he also released a personal documentary called ‘In His Own Words: Brian Williams on Hurricane Katrina’
Brian Williams Net Worth – $40 Million Dollars
The great Brian Williams’ net worth is $40 million, Celebrity Net Worth estimates.
Brian’s Salary – $13 Million Dollars
The same site claims his annual salary to be $13 million.
The Edward Murrow Award & 12 Emmy Awards winner Brian is a veteran journalist whose contribution to news industry has been appreciated with several awards, titles, and accolades.