Born on September 22, 1991, Raimonds Celms is an award-winning actor, best known for his appearance in movies and TV series such as Foam at the Mouth(2017), The Rifelman(2019), 7 Moljardi Gadu Pirms Pasaules Gala(2018) and has earned himself a good name in the acting industry. He started his acting journey in 2015 as an actor at the National Theatre. He was cast as the main character in the 2018 film”7 Billion Years Before the End of the World”. Today we have gathered some information about the actor. Keep reading the article to know more about Raimonds.
|Education||Ernsta Glika Aluksnes Valsts gimnazija|
10 Facts on Raimonds Celms
- Raimonds Celms was born on September 22, 1991, in Aluksne meaning that he is 29 years of age as of now.
- For his outstanding acting skills, he was nominated in the Latvian Theater Award for New Stage Artists of the Year.
- Details regarding his height and body weight are hard to find on the internet. Analyzing from his photos, he approximately stands at 180cm and weighs nearly 70kg.
- Born and raised in Aluksne, he is a Latvian by nationality.
- He graduated from Ernsta Glika Aluksnes Valsts gimnazija.
- Due to his flawless acting abilities, he also has a Wikipedia page dedicated to him where more information regarding Celms can be found.
- He has been definitely rewarded for his successful acting career. So, he is rich and wealthy. Exact figures concerning his income and net worth are being investigated by our team.
- Raimonds has never talked about his girlfriend in the media. He is possibly single at the moment and does not have a partner.
- The handsome actor has black eyes, black hair and a muscular body.
- Unfortunately, he is not available on any social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. However, his fan pages can be found on Instagram.