Bethany van Delft is an American comedian and speaker. She is famous for her TV shows. She appeared in StandUp in Stilettos as a comedian in 2014.
|Name||Bethany van Delft|
Bethany was born and raised in Boston. She wanted to become a model. At the age of 19, she moved to Paris to pursue her career as a model. However, she couldn’t sustain in the limelight for long and quit to be a model. After her failure, she chose whatever came in front of her to survive. She found that she was quite good at making other’s laugh. Meanwhile, a video for her and a co-worker went viral in 2011. The video was quite funny and since then Bethany is working as a comedian in the industry.
10 Facts About Bethany van Delft
- Bethany van Delft is an American comedian and public speaker. She is famous for the TV show ‘The Steve Katsos Show’.
- Her age is not exactly known for now. However, she seems to be in her 40s.
- The comedian stands at a good height. However, her exact height is not mentioned for now.
- Talking about her income, her net worth is under review for now.
- About her family, her father belonged to German descent whereas her mother was a black Puerto Rican. Their names are not available for now.
- About her relationship, she is married. Her husband and Bethany share two kids together.
- She left home at the age of 19 to become a model. However, she left modeling after being kicked out of Paris.
- She performed in the music festival of Montreal, SF. She also performed in Just for laughs Festival.
- She is currently working in Artisanal comedy. Her performance is streamed on every Wednesday at 9 pm.
- Lastly, she has around 2.8 thousand followers in Instagram.