Sophy Ridge is the wife of journalist Ben Griffiths. The couple is enjoying their married life since 2014.
Sophy Ridge is a well-known journalist from the United Kingdom who is best known for working for the newspaper callee News of the World. Apart from this, she is also a political correspondent and a presenter for Sky News and Sophy Ridge on Sunday respectively.
|Birthday||October 17, 1984|
|Height||5 feet and 5 inches|
10 Interesting Facts About Ben Griffiths:
- Sophy Ridge is currently 36 years old. She was born on October 17 of 1984. However, Griffith’s age is unknown.
- Ben Griffith’s height is unknown. However, Sophy stands 5 feet and 5 inches or 1.65 meters tall.
- Sophy is of English nationality, and she was born in Richmond upon the Thames, located in London.
- Ben Griffiths and Sophy Ridge’s wedding took place in 2014. Unlike most famous personalities with multiple children, they only have one son.
- Ben and Sophy make most of their fortune from being journalists. However, a proper estimate of their salary and net worth is yet to be found out.
- Ben’s wife, Sophy, is active on Instagram under the username @sophyridge. She currently has 13.7k followers on the platform. She can be found on Twitter under the username @SophyRidgeSky where she has 179.8k followers.
- Griffiths doesn’t have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. However, Sophy’s Wikipedia is present, and details about her are widely available on the internet.
- The Royal Television Society Awards awarded sophy the Young Journalist of the Year Award in 2013. The year before, she was awarded MHP Communications 30 to Watch Award.
- She has a BA in English Literature, which she obtained from St Edmund Hall. But, details about Ben’s education are unknown.
- Sophy is also a writer. She is the author of the book titled “The Women Who Shaped Politics.” The book focuses on bringing light to the contributions made by women in politics.