Ashley John-Baptiste Wikipedia page is not to be found yet despite the prominence. Even so, he has amassed significant fans over the years.
Ashley John-Baptiste is a broadcast journalist. He has a notable story of how he overcame his troubled childhood to study at one of the world’s best universities. Ashey first entered the public eye shortly after graduating from Cambridge University as a member of the boyband Risk back in the 2011 series of The X Factor.
Ashley John-Baptiste BBC Wikipedia Bio
Ashley John-Baptise is a young BBC journalist and presenter.
Soon after quitting The X Factor, Baptiste was directed a BBC Three documentary Care Home Kids: Looking For Love. The documentary’s commissioner encouraged Ashley to apply for a Creative Access internship with the BBC News Channel. He joined as an intern and eventually, he was offered a staff job.
Ashely John-Baptiste has presented further BBC documentaries on interfaith foster care, racism on university campuses, and the bullying faced by children with facial disfigurements. For which he was shortlisted for the Royal Television Society’s Young Talent Of The Year Award in 2018. He is an individual with great perseverance and compassion.
|Age||31 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession||Journalist and Presenter|
|Children||Zoe Grace John-Baptiste|
Some Interesting Facts On Ashley John-Baptiste
- Ashley John-Baptiste’s age is 31 years old as of now. He celebrates his birthday on September 29 every year according to his post on Instagram.
- Journalist Ashley John-Baptiste walked down the aisle with his wife is Joanna John-Baptiste on August 12, 2017. Six months back the couple celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary.
- Talking about Ashley John-Baptiste’s salary, it is still behind the curtains. However, as a senior Digital Reporter at BBC, adds to his net value.
- Ashley and his wife Joanna welcomed their daughter Zoe Grace John-Baptiste on April 29, 2020. She is an adorable kid loved by her parents and already has many fans and well-wishers.
- Journalist Baptiste was born to a black father and a white mother and at the age of four, he was taken into care. He grew up being shuttled between foster families and children’s homes.
- Growing up in South London, Ashley John-Baptiste’s ethnicity is Black/African descent.
- Ashley is available on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. His account is verified on Twitter with more than 21k followers.