Arun Maini is a Youtuber. He is the most popularly known as Mrwhosetheboss. He becomes a boss when it comes to tech review. His smile, to the point, smooth voice, and meaningful videos about technologies has made him a top choice for tech enthusiast over all the world.
He has featured many companies like “Business Insider”, “Huffington Post”, and “The Daily Telegraph”. From an early age, he is interested in gadgets and technology. He has his own Youtube channel named “Mrwhosetheboss”. He has above 1.9 Million followers on his Youtube channel.
|Height||6 feet and 1 inch|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $1.5 Million|
10 Facts on Arun Maini
- Arun Maini was born on 24 October 1995. He has now reached the age of 25. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- The very talented starlet has a decent height of 6 feet and 1 inch. That’s 1.86 in meters. There is no information related to his weight and body measurements. However, he stays fit and healthy by working on a regular basis.
- Born in Nottingham, England, he holds British nationality. There is no information about his ethnicity.
- Talking about his education, he received a Bachelor’s degree in Economics (first-class honors).
- Coming to his dating life and relationship status, he is very much single at the moment. Currently, he does not have a girlfriend.
- Apparently, Arun does not have his own Wikipedia biography. However, some sites have posted a small biography about him.
- Talking about his family, he has two siblings a younger brother and an elder brother. But the name of her parents is unknown.
- Like other stars, he is active on social media. He holds 804k followers on Instagram and 773.2k followers on Twitter.
- The net worth of Arun’s is $1 Million-$1.5 Million. He is earning a good amount of money from the industry and is happy with his work.
- Arun’s childhood was great with a lot of attention and support from his family.