Anne Helen Petersen is an American writer and journalist. Moreover, she is a senior culture writer and western correspondent at Buzzfeed.
||Anne Helen Peteresen
||$12 million(2018), Under review(2020)
10 Facts on Anne Helen Petersen
- Anne Helen Petersen (born in the1980s) is an American writer and journalist. Her age should be in the late-30s. Besides, her exact birth date and zodiac sign are unknown.
- The lady has a wikipedia. Also, many online sites have short wikis and bios. However, there is no information on her personal life.
- Helen is a married woman. She tied the knot with the love of her life. The couple is together for over half a decade. The love between them is increasing daily. Although, not much detail on her husband is known.
- Anne is a gorgeous woman. The woman has blue-gray eyes and blonde hair. Besides, she has a great physique. However, her body measurements including height and weight are not yet disclosed.
- Petersen does not have a child until now. Moreover, she loves to talk and play with children. Thus, the couple may have plans regarding the kid for the future.
- The lady earns quite a huge sum. So, her collection should also be heavy. In 2018, she has a net worth of $12 million dollars. However, her exact net worth and salary in 2020 is under review.
- Helen should have lovely parents. Also, she might have amazing siblings. But there is not more information available on her parents and siblings.
- Anne is a smart and well-educated lady. She attended Whitman College for her BA degree. Likewise, the lady gained her MA degree from the University of Oregon. Similarly, she did her Ph.D. in media studies from the University of Texas in Austin.
- Petersen started her career as a visiting assistant professor at Whitman College. In 2014, she joined Buzzfeed as a senior culture writer and western correspondent.
- Helen has Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts. Furthermore, she has amassed 7,857 followers on Instagram and 90.9 K followers on Twitter. Besides, she has 373 connections on LinkedIn.