Amy Poehler is an American actress, comedian, writer, director, and producer. Amy Poehler is extensively famous for her role as Leslie Knope in the sitcom “Parks and Recreation” on NBC for which she earned 2014 Golden Globe Award and 2012 Critics’ Choice Award.
Moreover, she has also served as an executive producer for various series “The Mighty B”, “Welcome to Sweden”, and “Difficult People”.
- Birthday: 16 September 1971 (Age 46)
- Ethnicity: Mixed (German-Irish-Portuguese Azorean-English)
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress, Comedian, Writer, Producer, and Director
Amy Poehler Family: Husband and Children
On 29 August 2003, Amy Poehler married to Will Arnett. Arnett is a Canadian-American actor best known for his portrayal as George Oscar “Gob Bluth II” in the sitcom “Arrested Development” on Fox/Netflix.
Together they appeared as brother-sister ice-skating group in the movies “Blades of Glory” and as well as in “Horton Hears a Who!”, “On Broadway”, “Monsters vs. Aliens”, “Spring Breakdown” and the series “Parks and Recreation” and “Arrested Development” as well.
Poehler gave birth to two beautiful sons; Archie and Abel in 2008 and 2010 respectively. On 8 April 2014, Arnett filed for a divorce which was finalized in mid-2016.
Following her divorce, she dated actor John Stamos whom she met while filming “They Came Together”.
Born in Newton, Massachusetts, Peohler is daughter of William Grinstead Poehler and Eileen Milmore.
Her younger brother Greg Poehler is also an actor, producer, writer, and comedian, known for playing main role in the Swedish series “Welcome to Sweden”.
- Parents: William Grinstead Poehler and Eileen Milmore
- Husband: Will Arnett (2003-2016)
- Children: Archie and Abel Poehler
- Marital Status: Divorced
She was brought up in Catholic family nearby Burlington. Following, she attended Burlington High School and graduated in 1989.
Later, she joined Boston College where she was member of improve comedy troupe, My Mother’s Fleabag. In 1993, she graduated from Boston College with a bachelor degree in media and communications.
After her graduation, she travelled to Chicago to study improve at Second City along with her friend, actress Tine Fey. Moreover, she also studied at ImprovOlympic with Coach Del Close.
Amy Poehler Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
Not that tall, Amy Poehler stands with the height of 5 feet 2 inches and the weight of 63 kilos. Though of small frame, she has desirable curves and colors while her body measurements are 37-27-38 inches.
Who wouldn’t love to stare at the lovely woman with an appealing hourglass figure? Yes, we are talking about Poehler, a diva with enchanting facial features, voluptuous physique, and mind-blowing skills.
- Height: 5 Feet 2 Inches (1.57m)
- Body Measurements: 37-27-38 Inches
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 63 KG (139 lbs)
She appears magnificent in low-cut dresses flaunting her sexy cleavage as her followers have great curiosity on whether her physical assets are natural or implanted.
Well okay, they are wholly natural and she wears a bra size of 34C. She wears a dress size of 4 US and shoe size of 6 US.
She has blonde hair and gleaming blue eyes. Her distinctive features include her wide smile and energetic attitude.
While revealing the secret of her well-toned body, she said that she regularly hits to the gym and eats healthy foods.
An avid fan of baseball, she is a huge supporter of Boston Red Sox. Her favorite book is “I Like You” by Amy Sedaris. She loves hip-hop music, adventurous treks, cooking, and hanging out with her best friend Tina Fey.
Amy Peohler Professional Career: Movies and TV Shows
Amy Poehler started her career with the formation of improvisational and sketch group, Upright Citizens Brigade. The group’s eponymous half-hour sketch comedy series was chronicled by Comedy Central from 1998 to 2000.
Other of her extremely popular television appearance include “Saturday Night Live”, “Parks and Recreation”, and “Welcome to Sweden”.
- (1998-Present): Credits various notable roles in the movies like “Tomorrow Night”, “Mean Girls”, “On Broadway”, “Baby Mama”, “Hamlet 2”, “Inside Out”, and “The House”
- (2001-09): Appeared in various roles on NBC late night show “Saturday Night Live”
- (2001-02): Portrayed a role of Hillary in the sitcom “Undeclared” created by Judd Apatow
- (2009-15): Garnered into the fame with her role as Leslie Knope in the political satire sitcom “Parks and Recreation”
- (2012-Present): Serves as executive producer of the web series “Smart Girls at the Party”
- (2014-15): Accomplished her role in three different comedy sitcoms; “Welcome to Sweden”, “The Awesomes”, and “Kroll Show”
- (2016-Present): Creator, host, and executive producer of sketch comedy series “The UCB Show” that airs through Seeso
Amy Poehler Net Worth and Salary
Amy Poehler’s net worth is $25 million while her annual salary is yet to be calculated. With the consecutive hit television series and movies, she has garnered overflowing success and wealth as well.
A multi-talented actress has collected jaw-dropping fortunes through her super successful career in the entertainment industry. With her forte in acting, directing, producing and writing, Poehler has settled herself as global sensation with a number of reputed accolades.
- Salary: N/A
- Net Worth: $25 Million