Here you will learn about: Jeffrey Toobin’s Wife Amy Bennett McIntosh | Family, Children, Wiki, Age
Amy Bennett McIntosh has happily embraced her recognition as the wife of Jeffrey Toobin. Her husband is a lawyer, blogger, and author from America. He is also a legal analyst for CNN and The New Yorker.
||Amy Bennett McIntosh
||In her 50s
||2 (names unavailable)
Amy, a wife and the mother of two had quite the experience in her married life as a result of her husband’s extramarital affair with attorney Casey Greenfield. Despite everything, she is still together with her husband for more than 30 years.
10 Facts on Amy Bennett McIntosh
- Amy is from the United States and is known for being the wife of an American lawyer, Jeffrey Toobin.
- She must be running in her 50s. Her actual birth date and age are unavailable.
- She tied the knot with her husband in the year 1986 and has been married for nearly 34 years.
- Amy met her husband while both she and Jeffrey were working at the Harvard Crimson.
- During her wedding, producer, and writer, Paul Attanasio was her best man. Likewise, Anne-Marie Slaughter (a famous international lawyer from America) became the matron of honor.
- Her husband, Jeffrey cheated on his her with the attorney, Casey Greenfield in the 2000s. Moreover, he also has a child with her.
- She has 2 grown-up adult children. But, the names and other details about them and other family members are unavailable.
- Her mother-in-law is Marlene Sanders (former television correspondent) and her father-in-law is Jerome Toobin (former television producer).
- Her wiki profile is unavailable. Moreover, she is very private about her life too.
- She and her husband have a net worth of around $10 Million.