Amanda DeVoe is a wonderful journalist and anchor currently working for WKRG news. Six years back she was working in the Gulf Coast and joined WKRG in February of 2020. She took her first step in her journey in Rockford, Illinois as an anchor and a multimedia journalist. She has covered a lot of news stories in her career.
Her dream to be a journalist started from high school when a local news reporter spent time in her class. She completed her bachelor’s degree in communication studies with a minor in journalism from the University of North Carolina. Apart from her passion, she also enjoys reading, visiting new places and volunteering.
|Education||University of North Carolina|
— Amanda DeVoe (@AmandaDeVoeTV) November 8, 2020
10 Facts on Amanda DeVoe
- Amanda DeVoe was born in the 1990s. Her exact age and date of birth is being analyzed and not known at the moment.
- Judging from her photos, she stands tall at approximately 5 feet and 7 inches.
- Born and raised in North Carolina, she is an American by nationality.
- Despite being a successful journalist she does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her.
- The popular American is available on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook where she shares her angelic photos and news stories to her followers. Sadly, she does not have an Instagram page.
- Being one of the best anchors today, she is definitely rich and wealthy with high net worth. Exact figures regarding her income or net worth are under review.
- She graduated from Univerity of North Carolina and completed her master’s degree in journalism from DePaul University.
- Speaking about her private life, she keeps a low profile in the media. Hence, information about her boyfriend or husband is out of the reach to the general public.
- Not much is known about her family. She never talks about them in any interviews.
- Coming to her physical attributes, Amanda is blessed with black eyes, black hair and a slim body.