Alice Hasters is a German journalist, author, and podcaster. She is the third daughter of her parents. She was born and had spent most of her childhood and youth in the city called Cologne district of Nippes.
She was raised with the Buddhist faith. She has studied at Sports University at first but later she graduated from the German School of Journalism. Hasters has worked since her graduation. Below are some facts about her.
10 Facts on Alice Hasters
- Alice Hasters was born on 1989, June 10 in Germany’s one of the largest city Cologne. She is a German author, journalist, and podcaster.
- Alice Hasters is currently running in her thirties. She is a decent looking woman with curly hair which adds more beauty to her.
- Alice is the fourth child of her black American mother and a white German father. She has three elder daughters as siblings.
- Her bio is available on Wikipedia but it is in the German language.
- She has graduated from the German School of Journalism in Munich, Germany.
- The fearless and truthful journalist, Alice Hasters, has not seemed to be in a relationship with a handsome guy to date as per her profile available on the internet.
- She writes articles regarding Afro-German identity, intersectionality, feminism. She has also written about them in her autobiographical book ‘What White People Don’t Want to Hear About Racism, But Should Know’
- How rich is Alice Hasters? Well, detail regarding her income sources and net worth is still unknown to the public but she is supposed to have millions of dollar.
- Alice Hasters is believed to probably have a good height of 5 feet. However, she hasn’t disclosed information about her height.
- Alice is available on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other social sites. She has an Instagram account by id @alice_haruko, Twitter account by id @alicehasters, and Facebook by id @alicehasters.