Alice Braga is a celebrated Brazilian actress, notably famed with crime 2002 crime-drama film ‘City of God’. Alice Braga portrayal of Angelica was highly acclaimed by critics and audience after which she landed spreads of movies and television series including ‘Lower City’ where played the character Karinna.
- Birthday: April 15, 1983 (Age 35)
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Profession: Actress
Alice Braga Family: Ex-boyfriend
Alice isn’t married to the date with a busy career schedule and work commitments. The actress, however, was in a secret relationship with Mexican actor-director Diego Luna for just a season as the relationship didn’t progress any further.
Born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Alice is the daughter of Ana Braga and Nico Moraes. Since both her mom Ana and aunt, Sonia Braga was a pro actress; she witnessed her early life commuting to the movie sets and theatre.
- Parents: Ana Braga and Nico Moraes
- Husband: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Marital Status: Unmarried
Growing up in a Catholic household, Alicia’s exposure to acting come about at a young age in commercials and school plays. At the age of 8, she appeared in the television commercial of a yogurt.
Enthused and galvanized by the acting realm, she began to pursue a career in the business since teenage. Since then, there was no looking back for the actress as she took the career seriously with exertion and work commitments.
Alicia who’s single for over past years was briefly in a relationship with director-producer Diego Luna. The alleged couple was in a secret relationship for over a year but they kept on hiding their relationship all this time.
Diego who was then not in a relationship with singer wife Camila dated the Brazilian actress until 2015 but it was Luna who officially broke up with him. Since the time, she is never spotted with a guy that could be triggered as her boyfriend.
Alice Braga Height, Weight and Body Measurements
Alice is an absolute definition of elegance, poise, class, and etiquette with dazzling good looks and charm.
Standing 5 feet 4 inches, the ‘City of God’ actress, however, packs a great talent in her diminutive frame perfected with a killer physique.
With the natural traits and genes of her mom who was an elite actress, it was quite natural for Alice to turn out so stunning and gorgeous. The beauty sensation with her trademark sweet smile and amenable mien is reigning the heart of the global audience.
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (164 cm)
- Body Measurements: 35-25-36 inches (89-64-91 cm)
- Plastic Surgery: N/A
- Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs)
The actress has set the pulses racing for over 2 decades with her smoldering dark brown eyes, exquisite mien, and charismatic appearance. It’s commendable to see how the 35-years-old has kept herself throughout all this time looking as stunning, smart and effortlessly suave even after all these years.
In her leisure when Alice is not filming, she spends her time with close friends and dear ones. Outgoing and adventure seeker, she frequently travels isolated and disadvantaged places in her native country.
Alice Braga Professional Career: City of God and Samantha!
Alice, one of the most dynamic actresses of her time received her garnered worldwide recognition with her role in ‘City of God’.
She was more recently in the screen portraying the leading character Teresa Mendoza in USA Network crime-drama thriller series ‘Queen of the South’.
- Made acting debut with Portuguese- language short film titled ‘Trampolim’ but returned back to complete her school education
- The career-defining moment for Alice came in 2002 when she bagged the most coveting role of Angelica in Fernando Meirelles commercially hot film ‘City of God’
- The character in the movie earned Braga her first nomination at the Cinema Brazil Grand Prize as well as bagged her a role in the South American movie ‘Lower City ‘ followed by ‘Only God Knows’
- Along with a far-reaching resume in the big screen, she also appeared in several television shows including ‘Carandiru, Outras Historias.
- Adept in multi-language including English and Spanish, she landed a role in her debut English-language movie in ‘Journey to the End of Night’ alongside Brenden Fraser and Mos Def that was premiered at the Tribeca Film festival
- 2007: Starred as Anna Montez alongside Will Smith in Blockbuster post-apocalyptic horror film ‘I Am Legend’
- 2009: Shared the screen with legends like Harrison Ford, Ashley Judd, and Ray Liotta in crime drama film ‘Crossing Over’
- Her other movie credit includes ‘Redbelt’ along with Chiwetel Ejiofor and ‘Elysium’ by Neill Blomkamp
- 2014: Played the character of Eva in Brazilian crime-drama film ‘Muitos Homens Num So’ and later appeared as Alice Taylor in Kill Me Three Times’
- For her integral contribution in the industry and extraordinary performance in every other movie, Alice is honored with multiple awards including Cinema Brazil Grand Prize, ACIE Awards, Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival and Sao Paulo Association of Art Critics Awards
Alice Braga Net Worth & Salary:
Alice has an estimated net worth of $2 million, garnered through a thriving career in acting.
With a wide range of movies and television projects and television projects, it’s not surprising at all that the actress has earned such massive fortune in a short time of career.
With box office hit movies like ‘City of God’ and ‘I Am Legend’, Alice has harvested own self an immense fame and success. She is now all scheduled to appear on the screen with unique and challenging characters in the movie that includes ‘The New Mutants’ and ‘Eduardo & Monica’. She is also playing the role of Soraya in the Netflix comedy series Samantha!
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Salary: N/A