Alex Ellinghausen is the professional photographer associated with The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age Canberra bureau right at the moment. His social handle seems likely to be covered with the entire photographs that he has taken to date. Just stay with us to know more and more exciting things regarding Alex.
Learn more about the photojournalist Alex Ellinghausen. All the genuine and well-known data concerning him are presented, in the facts right below,
|Children||Two daughters and a son|
10 Facts about Alex Ellinghausen:
- In the year 2018, Alex Ellinghausen was awarded by the press gallery journalist of the year, as he an expert photojournalist.
- Not his personal bio, but the National Photographic Portrait has listed Alex Ellinghausen’s in the Wikipedia section as he was titled with the same National Photographic Portrait price before.
- Diving deeper, He was also a Fairfax Media press gallery photographer previously listed for the year award.
- Alex actually started his career in photography all because of his parents. They gifted him his very first camera and commenced his journey further.
- Speaking of his background, Alex Ellinghausen, as a teen, sprang traveling and exploring a lot and started capturing the views, short clips, and all.
- Sadly, Alex Ellinghausen has not yet been informed about his wife on any media. But still, we can see some of his pictures with his partner.
- Concerning his children, there are three kids in the family, including two daughters and a son. Moreover, their names and other details are still lacking.
- Officially on The Sydney Morning Herald, Alex Ellinghausen has presented his photo and pointed the accent linking the greatest politicians out there.
- Being a photojournalist expert, he has also advised the new coming photographers in the actual field. You can find the link just here(canon.com).
- He is officially available there on Twitter by ‘@ellinghausen‘, including his 37.5k followers to date.