The producer on ITV, Adeel Amini, has no dedicated Wikipedia profile under his name as of now.
Adeel Amini is a freelance British TV producer, writer. He is also the founder of The TV Mindset, a mental health support group for freelancers in the entertainment industry.
|Education||MA in English Language and Literature|
Amini is also a member of the BAFTA Committee. He recently hit the headlines after his clash with Piers Morgan, a TV host.
10 Facts On Adeel Amini
- Adeel Amini revealed that he had negative experiences while working in the TV show “Piers Morgan’s Life Stories” on ITV, which has now sparked a conflict between the host of the show and Adeel.
- The official Wikipedia page of Adeel Amini as of 2021 has not been documented yet. We hope he would be on the site very shortly.
- The exact birth details of Adeel Amini and his current age are not disclosed yet. However, he was born on January 16, according to his social media handles, and appears to be in his 30s.
- Is Adeel Amini married? Likewise, deets on Adeel Amini’s wife are not accessible at the moment; his marital status has not been confirmed from his side.
- The complete details on Adeel Amini’s children are not confirmed by him, though he often posts pictures of children on his Instagram feed.
- Moreover, complete information on Adeel Amini’s family is not disclosed to the public yet. However, once, he described himself as a “clueless BAME (Black Asian Minority Ethnic) journalist,” indicating himself as an Asian.
- The net worth figures of Adeel Amini are not available presently. We will update this section as soon as possible.
- Adeel is very much active on Instagram, where he often posts his life behind his work to his over 2k followers.
- The freelancer is also active on Twitter, where he is seen tweeting his opinions on the TV industry and his work life with his over 4k followers.
- Adeel has been praised for his interview with J.K Rowling during his college days in Edinburgh, which was openly appreciated by the Harry Potter author herself and the readers.