Have you ever wanted to know about the people who tell us everything happening in the world? I meant to say about the newsreader and journalists. They give us every information happening. And the fact is we don’t know anything about them except their name and job. Actually, it’s not necessary to know about them unless there is something interesting to know about them.
In the case of American journalist David Muir, let’s know about him because he is all over media because of his sexuality.
ABC David Muir’s Partner Boyfriend or Girlfriend Wife?
ABC David Muir has never revealed the information about his partner & boyfriend. And by far, there is no information anywhere on the internet about his love life. In addition, he also has not been romantically linked up with any woman. He might have but the information is not available.
There are lots of rumor that David is gay. And there are also rumors that he often visits gay clubs with his close friend Gio Benitez. It was said that David was also romantically linked with Gio Benitez. But after the marriage of Gio with his boyfriend Tommy Didario, the rumor turned out to be false. He might be casually hanging out with friends.
However, according to information on the internet, the rumors of him being gay turned out to be true. Actually, it is very confusing because he has also disclosed that he likes his fellow colleague, Kelly Ripa.
Father (Ronald Muir)
David Muir was born to his father Ronald Muir. The details of his father are not available on the internet.
ABC David Muir’s Mother (Pat Mills)
David Muir’s mother is Pat Mills. Except for the name, we don’t have any other details about his mother.
Facts of ABC’s David Muir
- David Muir is one of the popular American journalists. He is the anchor of ABC World News Tonight and co-anchor of the ABC News Magazine 20/20.
- He was born on the 8th day of November 1973 in Syracuse, New York. But he grew up in Onondaga Hill, New York.
- He graduated from the Park School of Communications at Ithaca College. He pursued a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism. Furthermore, he also studied journalism at Georgetown University and also at the University of Salamanca in Spain.
- David has a mixed ethnicity of Italian, English, Scottish, Irish and German. However, his nationality is American.
- He started his career as anchor and reporter in 1995 from WTVH-TV. He also worked in WCVB television in Boston. In 2003, David joined ABC News as the anchor of the overnight news.
- His worth lies in between $5 million dollars to $7.5 million dollars.
- In addition, David is quite active on social media like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He has about 343k followers on Instagram. David is a pet lover and often posts pictures with is pets on his Instagram page.
- David has won many awards including Emmy for his amazing work. He is also in the list of People Magazine’s Sexiest Men Alive 2014.