1. Main tourist attractions in Bali
Bali is not less than any other tourist spots in the world. There are several mesmerizing places that will lighten up your visit in Bali. It is filled with astonishing landmarks, buildings temples, caves, lighthouses.
- Free things to do in Bali are going to Desa Belok, Nusa Dua, Lotus Lagoon, Pasih Uwug, Suluban Beach, Tegal Wangi Beach, Aling-aling waterfall, Angel's Billanbong and more.
- Best points of interest and landmarks in Bali are Tirta Gangga, Ubud Kajeng Rice Fields, Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Istana Tampak Siring, Lempuyang Temple, and more.
- Various coolest neighborhood places in Bali are Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Canggu, and several others.
- And if you want to discover some unusual sites in Bali here are some Ghost Town, Bat Cave, Lost Plane, The Deaf Village, Goa Giri Putri Temple, The Underground House, The Haunted Hotel, Dark Cave, Pura Paluang Car Temple, and many more.
- You can also visit some beautiful architectural buildings in Bali, some of them to list are Tama Wisata Kertha Gosa, Ulun Danu Buyan Temple, Tebing Tegallinggah Temple, Pura Dasar, Puja Mandala, Art Centre and others.
- Lighthouses in Bali are also equally fascinating to see, some of them are Gili Selang Lighthouse, and Benoa Habor Light.
- Here are some wonderful coastal areas you can go during your visit in Bali: Nusa Dua, Mengiat Beach, Geger Beach, Kelan Beach, Jimbaran Beach.
2. Top Spiritual And Sacred Sites in Bali You Should know About
For religious people, Bali has got many holy places which are worth a visit. There are several Buddhist monasteries, churches and historical landmarks with great importance to the Bali culture.
- Some of the church and cathedrals that you will find really amazing are C3 Church Renon, Saint Joseph Catholic Church, Kuta International Christian Church, Protestant Church, Paradise Church, and some others.
- You can also find several Buddhist Temple are Ling Gwan Kiong, Vihara Buddha Dharma, Satya Dharma Temple, Brahman Cihara Arama, Buddha Sakyamuni Monastery, and others.
- If you want to have a good look at historical monuments in Bali: Mount Kawi, Uluwatu Temple, Tirta Empul Temple, Tirta Gangga, Campuhan Ridge Walk, Jatiluwih Green Land are few major religious sites.
- You can also see many places with statues which includes Ground Zero Monument, Mount Kawi, Puputan Klungkung Monument, Garuda Wisnnu Kencana Cultural Park, and others.
3. Popular Museums In Bali You Must Visit
Bali is also surrounded by museums. Those incredible museums are filled with mind-blowing arts from ancient time to till date.
- Some of the specialty museums in Bali are DMZ Museum, Five Art Studio, Neka Art Museums, Museum PASIFIKA, Museum Trick Art 3D, Agung Rai Museum of Art, Museum Puri Lukisan, and so on.
- La Mayeur Museum, Blanco Renaissance Museum, Museum Rudana, Semarajaya Museum, Purbakala Archaeological Museum, and some others are also top-listed museums in Bali.
- Historical museum in Bali are Museum Semarajaya, Bajra Sandhi Monument, Taman Gili and Museum Daerah Semarapura, Ancient Human Museum in Gilimanuk, and Kambang Putih Museum.
4. Best Shopping and Fashion Destinations In Bali
I believe people intending to visit Bali are mainly motivated by wide beaches, volcanic mountains, and coral reefs. Bali is not only a natural wonder but also a shopping paradise.
Several fascinating and fashionable products from local handicrafts, artworks, woodcrafts to branded clothing and garments are available in the city. All you have to do is just separate few hours to roam around the island for shopping and fashion.
I guess you will have a perfect time as well as buying a souvenir for your loved ones will make them happy and appreciated. Don’t worry about price, you can get these products quite cheap with reasonable rates. Some of the must go shopping places are enlisted below.
- Some of the famous shopping malls you can stop-by are Mal Bali Galeria, Seminyak Village, Park 23, Carrefour Plaza Kuta, Duta Plaza Bali, The Bali Collection, and others.
- There are several street markets like Jalan Pantai Kuta, Jalan Monkey Forest, Jalan Legian, Garlic Lane, Jalan Petitenge, Jalan Raya Kerobokan, Poppies Lane, and some more.
- Antique Shops that can be visited are Folkart Gallery Bali, Phalam Batik and Souvenirs, METIS Gallery & Boutiques, Kuluk Gallery, Kharisma Antiques, Dinata Antique Shop, and many others.
- You can also get to the departmental stores like Ramayana Mall, Parkson Centro Department Store Discovery, Ramayana Mal Bali, Matahari – Mal Bali Galeria, Matahari Department Store, and others.
- Gift shops also have very amazing stuff for you and your loved ones like Toko Emporium, Threads of Life, Erlangga 2, Krisna Oleh Oleh Bali, Mendira House, Hawaii Bali Oleh-Oleh, and some more.
- Factory Outlets you can roam around are Bali Brasco, Rip Curl Original Surf Outlet, Jenggala Factory Outlet, Bali Surf Outlet, and others.
5. Food and Drink in Bali - Guide to Hotels, Restaurants, Bar and Lounge
Bali is also best known for the food and drinks that it provides. With highly standard restaurants and bar in Bali, you will never miss home or your best place to eat at your land.
- You can go to Bali's best bars pubs which includes HQ Beach Club, Old Man's Beer Garden, Gracie Kelly's, Stark Beer Garden Kuta, The Plumbers Arms, Posers Pub, Nyoman's Beer Garden, The Plumbers Arms, Mama's, Romeo's Bar and Grillery and many others.
- Restaurants like SizzleWraps, Dining Corner Restaurant, Principle Bali, Secret Garden Restaurant, Batubara Grill, Warung Legong, Warung Heaven, and some other are best in Bali.
6. Best Hotels And Accommodation Tips In Bali
Bali secures a top ten position when it comes to hotels and accommodation. A various number of international hotels chain are operating on the island focusing warm hospitality, unique culture, vivid landscape and modern luxury.
- For a luxurious stay in Bali, there are famous high-class hotels which include, Viceroy Bali, Grand Hyatt Bali, The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa, Hanging Gardens of Bali, Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort, The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, RIMB Jimbaran BALI, and many more.
- Some budget hotels are Best Western Kuta Beach, HARRIS Hotel Tuban, Grand Balisani Suites, Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences, Bloo Lagoon Village, Taksu Sanur Hotel, and others.
Hotels and Resorts have collected thousands of positive feedback throughout the internet. Some hotels like Klumpu, Viceroy, Sandi Agung are best-recommended hotels by booking.com and Tripadvisor.com, also an award-winning hotel. Besides, Bali also possesses the different variety of budget and boutique hotels for low budgeted travelers.
Bali has a lot of crazes and will be the next popular touristic destination in few years. Similarly, some more hotels and restaurants are in the pipeline which will be opened by 2018.
7. Bali - Cruises, Sailing and Water Tours
Having fun in the water is the best thing you can ever imagine in Bali. There are several agencies that will make your water tour fun and memorable. Here are some of them.
- Famous boat tours and water sports operators in Bali includes Amansuka Tours, Adventures Divers Bali, Euro Dive Bali, Rio Bali Tours, Adventure Scuba Diving Bali, Greenbike Cycling Tours, Abysss Dive Center, Nico Dives Cool.
- If you want to have an adventure on your own you can also have a boat for rent from CV. Alam Bali Citra – Bali Yacht Charter & Cruises, Bali Yacht Service, Fishing Charter Bali, and few others.
- For dolphin and whale watching there are Bali Dolphin Tour, Dolphin Watching Lovina And Snorkeling Herman Lovina, Bali Hai Cruises, PADI No Fear Diving, Baruna Dive Bali, Bali Diversity, Amed White Sand Divers, Bali Drive Trek, and many more.
- For Fishing Charters and tours in Bali are Bali Outdoor Adventures, Bali Fishing Boats, Manu Dreampoint, Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, Fathom Freediving Bali, Spearfishing Bali, and many more.
- Interested in surfing, windsurfing or kitesurfing? Contact: UP2U Surf School Bali, Bali Jetpacks and Water Sports, Wave House, Odysseys Surf School, Santai Surf School Bali, Endless Summer Kuta.
8. Bali - Day trip and Excursions
Village Tour, Sunrise Seeing, Volcano Tour, National Park Tour, Sunset Tour, Bike Tours, and many others during your visit will bring lots of fun on your trip to Bali. Here are what you can do and where you can go.
- Make your Trip memorable - Sightseeing are Village sightseeing Tour, Bali Island Tour, Bali Water Temple Tour, Sunrise watch at Kintamani, Tour to Bedugul, and many more.
- Nature and Wildlife Tour is also the best option which may include Trip to Bali Zoo, UBud Ranag Lot Tour, Komodo National Park Tour, Bali Kintamani Volcano Tour, Northern Bali Waterfall Tour, and others.
- Trekking routes in Bali are Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Mount Agung Sunrise Trekking, Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Tours, Kintamani Volcano and Tanah Lot Sunset Tours, Batur Caldera Camping and some others.
- Listing popular Bike tour: Bali Adventure Bike tours, Bali Quad Bike Adventures, Greenbike Cycling Tour, Celebrity Bike Tours, Bali on Bike, Halo Bike Cycling Tours, Bali Rides, and many more.
9. Must See Natural Wonders And Parks In Bali
There are several parks and conserved areas in Bali which will give you the essence of the perfect natural environment. Bali, in itself, is a paradise with several natural wonders. Moreover, the concerned authority and local public are playing a significant role in retaining its originality.
- National Parks in Bali are Baluran National Park, Alas Purwo National Park, Tanjung Puting, West Bali National Park, Komodo National Park, Gunung Rinjani National Park and some others.
- Beaches to visit for more fun are Kuta Beach, Legian Beach, Seminyak Beach, Ubud, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu and Bukit and some few.
- You can also visit some famous gardens which include Bali Butterfly Park, Tirta Gangga, Bali Botanic Garden, Kemenuh Butterfly Park, Hanging Garden of Bali, Puputan Garden, Bhagawan Garden, and others.
- There are several islands we can visit near Bali for some refreshment. Gili Trawangan, Gili Air, Gili Meno, Nusa Menjangan Island, Nusa Ceningan, Nusa Lembongan and some others.
- Bali is rich for waterfalls too, some which you can explore are Les Waterfall, Nungnung Waterfall, Munduk Waterfall, Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Melanting Waterfalls, Sekumpul Waterfalls and many more.
10. Best Fun And Gaming Activities In Bali
Games are the best wherever you go. In Bali, you can get several game centers, amusement parks, golf courses, sports arena, and stadiums.
- For the Golf enthusiast, Bali Beach Golf Course, Bali National Golf Club, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, New Kuta Golf, Nirwana Bali Golf Club are some of the must-visit Golf course in Bali.
- For more fun, you can go to amusement parks like Waterbom Bali, New Kuta Green Park, Kidsworld, Circus Waterpark Kuta, Finns Recreation Club, Splash Waterpark, and many more.
- Best sports bars in Bali are Stadium Café & Sports Bar, Y Sports Bar, White Sands Sports Bar, The Melting Pot Gameroom, The Flying Cook, and some more.
- Naming few entertainment and gaming centers to visit: Splash Bali, Bounce Bali, Bali Paint Arena, Finns Recreation Club, Pandora Experience Escape Room Bali, Lollipops's Playland and Café comes in top list.
11. Top Casinos And Gambling Location In Bali
Besides other enjoyments, if gambling is your cherry, Bali gives you this fun too. You can find many best-service casinos to have your nightlife.
- Some of the best casinos for gambling in Bali are Tanah Lot Hotels, Nusa Dua Beach Hotels, Market Hotels, Carrefour Plaza Kuta Hotels, Seminyak Square Hotels, Legian Beach Hotels, and some more.
12. Most Popular Concert, Events, and Shows In Bali
Where ever it is, we want to have fun and enjoy the best moments of our life. In Bali, you don’t have to worry about where to make-out, you can find several bars with live music, comedy theatres, clubs for jazz music and many more.
- Some of the best bars for live music in Bali are Hard Rock Café, The Straw Hut, Bali Bohemia, Ryoshi House of Jazz, Laughing Buddha Bar, Casablanca, and Double-Six Rooftop Bar.
- For people who love comedy shows, Bali Nusa Dua Theatre, Treasure of the Archipelago Show, will be your best option.
- For live shows, you can visit Zibiru Restaurant, Ryoshi Bali, Hard Rock Centerstage, CP Lounge, Laughing Buddha Bar, and others.
13. Bali Nightlife Guide - Party, Night Clubs, Disco Theque Information
Bali has several clubs, discos, pubs which will make you awake whole night. Nightlife in Bali normally starts from midnight. This is the time where you will see crowds of people moving towards the pub, jazz bar, clubs, and beer bars.
A music coming out from the pub and café will definitely lure your heart and will stop your feet.
- Some best nightclubs are SkyDome Super Club, Jenja, OPIVM Nightclub, Pyramid Club Bali, Engine Room, Red Ruby Club, Bounty Discotheque, Mirror Bali Lounge and Club, and many more.
- Pub like TS Suites Bali, Amnaya Resort, The Kana, The Westin Resort Nusa Dus, Kuta Paradiso Hotel and some others are also quite good.
- For jazz music Paris Cat Jazz Club Bali, Hard Rock Hotel Bali, Ubud Village Jazz Festival, Ryoshi House Of Jazz, Laughing Buddha Bar, Jazz Bar & Grille are some best.
- To have fun doing karaoke with friends visit Ksasaka Karaoke & Music Room, Inul Vizta, District Karaoke, Boshe VVIP Club, Happy Puppy, Nava Karaoke, Bali Dynasty, Mj Karaoke, and others.
- Dance Clubs and Discos are Pretty Poison, Skygarden, Bounty Discotheque, Paddy's, Red Ruby, Red Carpet, DeeJay Club, Underground Bar, Amedezendivers, and many more.
14. A complete Guide to Bali Transportation
It is a struggle being a foreigner in other's land and not knowing the route of your destination. Here in Bali, you do not have to worry about transportation because this service is at its ease.
- For taxies and shuttle, you can get to Safe Bali Diver, Family Bali Tours, Resi Bali Tour, Bali Taxi Driver, Bali Agung Tours, Bali Tours and Private Driver, BlueWater Express, Balicab, and several others.
- A bus is also another good means of travel in Bali. There are several agencies which provide the best service.
- If you want to travel by water ferries can also be used in Bali.
15. Bali - Outdoor Activities Guide
For some outdoor adventures in Bali, there are several adventure tours, hiking, ski tours, road trip and even zip lines.
- Adventure things to do in Bali are Cycling Tour, Jet-Pack fun, Horse Riding tours can be added to your trip list.
- Mount Batur Sunrise Hiking, Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking, Mount Agung Sunrise Hiking, Batur Caldera Camping Trekking, Kintamani Volcano Tours, and others.
- For waterskiing and jetskiing Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports, Cahya Bali Tours Service, Dream Beach – Nusa Lembongan, Bali Wake Park, Bali Parasailing Adventures, Udiana Bali Tours, Benoa Water Sports and many more.
- Zip lines in Bali are Abyss Zipline, Bali Treetop Adventure Park, Adrenaline Rush, Flying Fox Nusa Penida, Bali Adventure Zone and others.
16. Bali - Zoo Tour
Bali Zoo has thousands of animals like elephants, orangutans, African lions and others. You can also many interactive shows that will keep you entertained after you finish looking the animals.
If you want to have a good view of the preserved animals in Bali you must visit the zoo.
17. Best Spa and Wellness Center in Bali
For some relaxing time in Bali, there are several spas and wellness centers available. You will be served with best spa treatment to get rid of the tiredness.
- Some of the best-known spas are Karsa Spa, Zahra Spa, Heavenly Spa by Westin, Sundari Day Spa, Ubud Yoga House, Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses, Aroma Spa Retreat, and others.
- CrossFit Wanderlust, SuperHuman Fitness Bali, Seaside Gym & Fitness Center, Bali Fitness Seminyak, Hammerhead Fitness Center, Motion Fitness Bali, and others are some health clubs and gym.
- For yoga, there are Ubud Yoga House, The Yoga Barn, Blooming Lotus Yoga, Intuitive Flow Yoga Studio, Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio, Apneista Freediving & Yoga and others.
18. Cultural Events and Festivals in Bali
The Balinese cultures are very rich and unique. Whether it be music festival or culture related there are lots more to see in this beautiful land.
- Best music festivals you can see is Ultra Bali, Sunny Side Up Tropical Festival, Soundernaline and some others.
- If you want to get involved in Cultural events in Bali there are Bali Kites Festival, Nyepi, Galungan and Kuningan, Sanur Village Festival, Makepung Buffalo Races, Bali Arts Festival, Saraswati, and many others.
19. Best Places for Performing Arts and Photography In Bali
We can also visit different clubs or theatres to have a good time enjoying the performing arts in Bali. If you are an artist in yourself, there are several places for photography too.
- For some theatre live dance show Uluwatu Temple Amphitheatre, Devdan Show at Nusa Dua Theatre, Jambe Budaya Barong Dance, Sahadewa Barong Dance, Surya Mandala Cultural Park at Tanah Lot, Bali Agung Show at Bali Theatre, and many more.
- Some of the most photographic place in Bali includes Munduk, Amed, Ulun Danu Beratan, Tanah Lot Temple, Sunsets on Seminyak Beach, Campuhan Ridge, Jimbaran Beaches, and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces.
- Tony Raka Gallery, Bali Gong Art Gallery, Neka Art Museum, Five Star Studio, Nyaman Gallery, TAKSU Photo Gallery, Semar Kuning Artist Cooperative, Threads of Life are some of the art galleries in Bali.
20. Romantic Dating and Honeymoon Trip To Bali
Honeymoon or dating in Bali will definitely bring a miracle to strengthen your love bond. The island seems like it is perfectly designed for loved birds.
Bali in recent days lies in the honeymoon bucket list of every individual. There are several beaches even gardens, spas, romantic resorts, and different places to spend quality time together.
- For some romantic and peaceful time with your partner, you can visit Waterbom Bali, Kuta, Nusa Dua Beach, Sanur Beach, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Kuta Beach, and many others.
- Bali has set some best surrounding where you can propose your lovers like Hanging Gardens of Bali, Ayana Resort & Spa, Maya Ubud Resort & Spa, Antara Bali Uluwatu Resort and Spas, and others.
- If you want some romantic dinner you can visit Secret Garden Restaurant, Swept Away at The Samaya Ubud, Kubu at Mandapa, Dining Corner Restaurant, Restaurant Bukit Segara, The Restaurant at the Legian Bali and many others.