This city of Hundred Spires is the home for thousands of mesmerizing attractions. It is the heart of several historical cores and colorful architectural buildings. Visiting his place will create unforgettable memories for a lifetime.
- Points of Interest and Landmarks: Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square, Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock, Statue of Franz Kafka, National Memorial to the Heroes of the Heydrich Terror, Rudolfinum, Wenceslas Square, and many more.
- Neighborhood Places: Castle District, Old Town Square, Mala Strana, New Town, Vinohrady, Smichov, Holesovice & Letna, Zizkov, Karlin, and Vysehrad.
- Architectural Buildings: St. Nicholas Church, Powder Tower, Kinsky Palace, Municipal House, Villa Muller, St. Wenceslas Church, House of the Black Madonna, National Museum, Zizkov TV Tower, and Dancing House.
- Water Fountains: Krizikova Fountains.
2. Sacred Religious Sites
Prague has several preserved gothic churches and cathedrals which are much appealing. These ranges from oldest to modern churches build with the medieval structured theme. Apart from that, historical monuments and walking areas can be visited too.
- Church and Cathedrals: Ss. Cyril and Methodius Cathedral, St. Vitus Cathedral, Cathedral. Clement, Church of Our Lady Victorious, St. George's Basilica, St. Nicholas Church, Church of Our Lady before Tyn, Bethlehem Chapel, and St. Salvator Church.
- Historical Monuments: Prague Castle, Franz Kafka Monument, The Prague Loreto, Vysehrad National Cultural Monument, Seven Foot Sigmund Freud, National Monument at Vitkov, Jan Hus Monument, Metronome, Wenceslas Monument, Crawling Babies, and some others.
- Historic Walking Areas: Jewish Quarter Josefov, The Vrtba Garden, Prague Castle, The Vysehard Casemates, Avenue of the Nation, and Parizska Street.
There are numerous amounts of museums that can be visited in Prague. All of them are very much dedicated to history, arts, science, and several other fields. The time you spend here in the museums of Prague will not bore you.
- Specialty Museums: Wallenstein Palace Gardens, Lobkowicz Palace, Grevin Praha, National Gallery in Prague, Speculum Alchemiae Museum, National Technical Museum, The Powder Tower, KGB Museum, Czech Beer Museum, Apple Museum Prague, and others.
- Historic Museums: Convent of St Agnes of Bohemia, Strahov Monastery, Jewish Museum in Prague, Museum of Communism, NaFilM: National film Museum, Werichova vila, and Narodni Zemedelske Muzeum Prague.
- Observatories and Planetariums: Planetarium Prague, Stefanik Observatory, and Observatory Dablice.
4. Shopping and Fashion
Prague offers you many shopping choices. You can get branded fashions attires to the rarest books. The street markets present you the most valuable and stuff that you cannot find in another part of Europe. So get ready to have the best shopping experience ever.
- Shopping Malls: Metropole Zlicin, Centrum Chodov, Obchodin centrum Novy Smichov, Atrium Flora, Palladium, Black Rose, Arkady Pankrac, Slavic House, Vinohradsky Pavilon, Novy Smichov, Fashion Arena Outlet Prague, Letnany Shopping Center, and Vaclavska passage.
- Street Markets: Prague Market, Havelske trziste Market, Flea Market, Havel's Market, Prazska Trznice, SAPA Praha – culture and trade center, MINT: Weekend Market, and UmTrh.
- Antique Shops: Antique Vladimir Andrle, Antique Ahasver, Old Clocks, Antik Mucha, Nanovo Shop, Antikvariat Judaica, Antique Ujezd, and Bric a Brac Antiques.
- Departmental Stores: Kotva, MY Store, OD White Swan, Bat'a, Cerna ruze, Bata Shoes, Albert, Debenhams, Bohemart, Mall.cz, and more.
- Specialty and Gifts Shops: Pragtique, Pylones Ltd., Local Artists Praha, Prague Chocolate, Perfumed Prague – Fragrance studio, Hamleys, Book Therapy, Manufaktura, Egoist Royal Parfums, and Artel.
5. Food and Drink
The traditional Czech food, with diverse flavors, is what you need to have during your visit to Prague. This place is also well-known as beer heaven where you can enjoy varieties of beer with your friends and family.
- Food and Drink Tours: SANDEMANs NEW EUROPE – Prague, Taste of Prague, Discover Prague Tours, Premier Prague Tours, White Umbrella Tours, Prague Food Tour, Prague Urban Adventures, and Eating Prague Food Tours.
- Restaurants and Bar: Be Bop Lobby Bar, Atelier Red & Wine, Wine O'Clock Shop Prague, Portfolio restaurant, SOVA, Bellevue, Restaurant Alcron, La Veranda, and Spices Restaurant and Bar.
- Cruise Party and Dinner: Prague Buffet Dinner Cruise on Vltava River, Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise on Vltava River, Prague Night Tour and River Vltava Dinner Cruise, Prague Evening Cruise with Buffet-style Dinner and Live Music, 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River in Prague, and lots more.
- Breweries: Staropramen Brewery, Strahov Monastery Brewery, Pivovarsky dum, U Medvidku, U Fleku, Prvni Novomestsky restauracni pivovar, Neighbor Pivovar Basta, and brewery Hostivar.
6. Hotels and Accommodation
It is sure that everyone wants their stay memorable, safe and comfortable. So here is the list of top expert-chosen five stars and budget hotels to stay in Prague. They are most reviewed and booked till date.
- Luxury Star Hotels: Le Palais Art Hotel Prague, Golden Well Hotel, President Hotel Prague, Austine, Hotel U Prince, Fusion Hotel, Alchymist Grand Hotel & Spa, The Grand Mark Prague, Mandarin Oriental, Four Seasons Hotel Prague, InterContinental Prague, Grandium Prague, Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel, Prague Marriott Hotel, and Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel.
- Budget Hotels: Fusion Hotel, Louren Hotel, The ICON Hotel & Lounge, Yasmin Hotel, Hotel Maximilian, Romantik Hotel U Raka, MOODs, Miss Sophie's Hotel, Hotel Sax, and Design Hotel Jewel Prague.
7. Cruises, Sailing and Water Tours
Holding Vltava River in its lap, sailing in Prague is the best thing that brings the best time during your stay. There are several boat tours, rental tours, scuba and snorkeling offered by different travel agencies around the cities. Some of the best-known water tours and cruise list are:
- Boat Tours: Biko Adventures Prague – Mountain Bike & Outdoor Tours, Prague Venice Boat Trip, Wine Boat, Prague River Cruise, Prague Boats, Venice of Prague, Cruise-Prague. cz, and Prazske Benatky.
- Boat cruise Rentals: Slovanka Boat Rental, Pltka Boards, PRAGUE-BOAT, Vlatava S Lodi, Vltava Motor yacht, Pujcovna Lodicek, Prague Boats, and many more.
- Gear Rentals: We Bike Prague Tours, Prague E-bike tours, and E-bike rental, Vespa Story, E-scooter ride Prague tours, Ebike rental Prague, Transphere bike rental and tours, Runwell Rent a car in Prague, CzechMyBike, and PREkolo.
- Scuba and Snorkeling: ALEA Drivers – diving center, Deep'N'Down, Octopus Drivers, Orca Diving, Aqua Blues, Barakuda Diving, Amers, Olson Pruhonice, and Kapr Divers.
8. Day trip and Excursions
Making a day trip or excursions will be better after 2 to 3 days of city tours and several other activities. You get rest from the city rush and have a pleasant time in the mother lap.
- Day Trips and Excursions: Eva Prague Tours, Gourmet Hiking Escapes, Kutna Hora Day trip, Cesky Krumlov Day Trip, Vienns Sightseeing Day Trip, Trip to Chesky, Dresden Day Trip, and Karlovy Vary Day Trip.
- City Tour: SANDEMANs New Europe, Discover Prague Tours, Good Prague Tours, Unity Tours, White Umbrella Tours, Prague On Segway, Prague Extravaganza Free Tours, I Like EBike, and Premier Prague Tours.
- Hiking & Camping Tours: Northern Hikes – National Park Tours, Prague Day Trips, Born in Prague, Discovering Prague and beyond!, Bighellonando a Praga Tour, BiHi Prague – Mountain biking and Hiking, Prague Hiking Tours, Cyklus Trails, and Babki.
- Bike tour: Praha Bike – Bicycle Toura & Rentals, Premier Prague Tours, Robot City Tours, Euro Segway Prague, Beer Bike Prague, Yellow Zebra Segways & Bikes, I Love Seaway – Prague Ride, City Bike Prague, and Beer Bike Tours.
9. Nature and Parks
Prague is a city with different wonders whether you are in the city or in a suburb you will find the same beautiful pristine nature. You can visit the national parks, beaches, gardens, and islands. They are so beautiful than you ever imagined.
- National Parks: Letna Park, Krkonose National Park, Deer Moat, Kinsky Garden, The Royal Garden, Hvezda, and others.
- Beaches: Smichovska plaz, Vltava Beach, Smichov Beach and others.
- Gardens: Prague Botanical Garden, The Vrtba Garden, Wallenstein Palace Gardens, Great Furstenberg Garden, Franciscan Garden, Royal Garden, Letenske sady, Botanical Garden of the Department of Charles, University, Kinskenho Zahrada, Ledebour Garden, Wallenstein Garden, and Gardens beneath Prague Castle.
- Islands: Stvanice, Slovancky ostrov, Detsky Island, Kampa Island, Strelecky Island, Cisarska louka, and Veslarsky ostrov.
10. Fun and Games
When it comes to Prague there are lots of fun things to go and place to visit. And games are always fun wherever you go, right?
You can watch some professional sports, play golf if not amusement parks are fun too.
- Professional Sports: Football, Baseball, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Cricket, Shooting Sports, Ice Hockey, Bandy, Tennis, and Horse racing.
- Golf Courses: Golf & Country Club Hodkovicky, Golf Club Praha, Prague Diamond Golf Club, Golf Club Chateau St. Havel Prague, Forest Golf Club Klanovice, Erpet Golf Centrum, and Golf Resort Black Bridge.
- Water and Amusement Parks: Bobsleigh Track & Restaurant, iPILOT Prague, Aquacentrum Sutka, Aquapalace Prague, Mind Maze, Door Z, Puzzle Room Escape Game Prague and Jump Park Prague.
- Sports Arena and Stadiums: O2 arena, EDEN ARENA, GENERALI Arena, Zimni stadion Eden, ICE ARENS Letnay, Great Strahov Stadium, Stadionn Juliska, and many more.
- Gaming Centers: JRC Gamecentrum, Breakout Prague – Real Life Escape Games, Czech Trap & Freudian Fantasy Escape Games, The Chamber, Prague Golf & Games, Invisible Exhibition – Neviditelna vystava, Thrill Park – Prague's Horror Theme Park, and lots more.
11. Casinos and Gambling
If you are a night lover casinos are the best place to visit. There are several excellent casinos for gambling during your night time. Here is the list of some casinos you can visit.
- Casinos: King's Casino Prague, Casino Atrium Hilton, Forbes Casino Win, Conseq Park Velka Chuchle, Casino Grandior – Magic Planet Gold, Casino Ambassador, Banco Casino, Rebuy Stars Casino Luka, Reuby Stars Casino Savarin, Casino Admiral Bohemia and many more.
12. Concert, Events and Shows
The night atmosphere of Prague is worth dying for. With several live music and jazz clubs and bars, the city looks as beautiful as a newly wedded bride. You can also make a visit to well-known comedy shows for hours of laughter.
- Live music: JAZZ REPUBLIC, Reduta Jazz Club, AghaRTA Jazz Centrum, Black Angel's Bar, Palac Akropolis, Lucerna Music Bar, Café V lese, MeetFactory, Rudolfinum, Jazz Dock, U Budovce, Forum Karlin, Bajkazyl, and The Irish Times.
- Comedy Shows: Showdown Poker Club, AXAMIT club, Goldfingers, Atelier Club, Game Club RE-LOAD, and Crown Comedy Club.
- Jazz Club: Reduta Jazz Club, AghaRTA, Jazz Republic, Jazz & Cocktail Club U Stare pani, U Maleho Glena, Jazz Club Ungelt, The Loop Jazz Club, Old Town Square Hotel, Restaurant White House, and some others.
13. Night life
Prague has been chosen by the expert with the best nightlife. You will be showered with hundreds of best bars and clubs.
- Bar and Clubs: KU Bar & Lounge, Dejavu music club Prague, Le Valmont Club & Lounge, M1 Lounge Bar & Club, Zlaty Strom Prague, Nebe Cocktail & Music Bar Celnice, Karlovy Lazne, ALBI cocktail&music bar Prague, and many more.
- Pub Tours: THE PUB, The James Joyce, Prvni Pivni Tramway, VORTEX PUB, The Dubliner Irish Pub, Prague Beer Museum, PIVINCE JAMAJKA, Ice Pub, J.J. Murphy's Irish Pub, Rocky O'Reilley's and U zlateho tygra.
- Karaoke Bars: Propaganda, Poison bar, KStar Karaoke, DEEZA bar Milenium, Placebo Pub, The Karaoke Underground, Sapphire Lounge Bar, Chambers Bar, and Lifestyle Karaoke.
- Dance Clubs and Discos: Le Valmont Club & Lounge, Harley's Bar, Zlaty Storm Prague, Karlovy Lazne, ALIBI cocktail&music bar Prague, Dejavu Music Club Prague, KU BAR LOUNGE, and M1 Lounge Bar & Club.
It is very much comfortable to Travel in Prague compare to other European nations. You don’t need to worry if you are desperate to explore Prague.
The Taxi, shuttle, buses, Ferries, and trains are the means of transportation available that offer the best service to their passengers.
- Taxi and Shuttle: Prague Airport Transfers, Martin’s Prague Airport Transfers & Intercity, Nostalgic Tram No. 91, My Czech Driver, Airport Transfer and Prague Coaches.
- A bus is easy and comfortable means of transportation to travel in Prague. They are cheap and affordable and even operate at midnight when metro and trams are out of service
- Train in Prague offers the high-quality service and are more comfortable and fast. You can catch a train from three different railway station such as Hlavni nadrazi, Nadrazi Holesovice and Masarykovo nadrazi railway station.
15. Outdoor Activities
The outdoor activities in Prague will give you the lifetime experience. Every inch of Prague offers you the many attractive and appealing sights.
- Adventure Tours: Explore – Adventure Trips Prague, Prague Urban Adventures, CYKLUS TRAILS – ADVENTURE TRAVEL IN CZECH, Balloon Adventures Prague, Euro Segway Prague Tours, and more.
- Ski and Snow Tours: Curling Game in Prague, Ride a Bobsled in Prague, Full-Day Skiing on Klinovec Tour from Prague, Moninec Full-Day Skiing Tour from Prague, and more.
- Balloon Tours: Chadbalon – M. Kubat, Balloon Adventures Prague, Sky Service – Skydiving Prague, Discover Prague Tours and more.
16. Zoo and Aquariums
For those animal lovers, the zoos in Prague have various unique animals that are worth watching. With more than 4155 animals in its premises, this zoo is the best one in Prague.
- Zoo: Prague Zoo.
17. Spa and Wellness
Famous with the beer spa, you will find this method to be the most relaxing and comfortable way to get rid of your tiredness. Health clubs and Gym or else Yoga centers also help a lot to loosen-up.
- Spas: Beer Spa – Pivni Lazne Spa Beerland, Prague Beer Spa Bernard, ThaiWorld, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Aquapalace Prague, Boscolo Prague Wellness & Spa, Salon Elite Prague, Ecsotica Spa and Health Club, Thajsky raj Thai Massages, Augustine Spa, and some more.
- Health Clubs and Gym: Fitness Klanovice, Aquapalace Prague, PRO-ONE Fitness, Spartan Gym, Arena Gym, Ltd, Hotel Duo – Sportcentrum, The Little Gym Praha, Lanna Gym, Practical Hung Kyun Gym in Prague, and PLUSE FITNESS Ltd.
- Yoga Center: YOGASCAPE – Yoga in Prague, Kundalini Yoga Center, Bindu Yoga Studio, YOGAME, Akasha Yoga Studio, Iyengar Yoga Institute in Prague, DUm jogy – Vinohrady, and Yoga in Daily Life in Prague, Z.S.
18. Culture and Festivals
Considered to be the cultural capital of Czech Republic, Prague is the center of different culture and festivals. During your visit to this place, you will find several music festivals as well as annual festivals to have a great time.
- Music Festivals: Punx Picnic, Votvirak, Rock for People, Tri Sestry Open Air, Mezi Ploty, Metronome Festival Prague, Metalfest Open Air, Colours of Ostrava, Masters of Rock, Mighty Sounds, Hip Hop Kemp, Rock for Churchill, and lots more.
- Prague Events: Febiofest, United Islands, Bohemia Jazz Fest, Signal Light Festival, Christmas Market, Letni Letna, Prague Fringe, Czech Beer Festival, Volkswagen Prague Marathon, and Prague Spring.
19. Performing Arts and Photography
Apart from breathtaking photogenic sites, Prague has lots of its art cultures to share. Going to theaters in Prague, you will be astonished by how greatly the performers get indulged in their act. If theatre is not your cup of tea, there are art galleries too.
- Theater: Prague Estates Theatre, State Opera, Broadway Theatre, Prague National Theatre, Laterna Magika, IMAGE Blacklight Theatre, Musical Theatre Karlin, The Drama Club, The New Stage, Archa Theatre, Vinohrady Theatre, and many others.
- Places for Photography: Old Town Square, The Old Town Bridge Tower, Prague Castle, St. Vitas Cathedral, Strahov Library, Santa Maria Boar Wharf, Old Town Hall Tower, Lentendky Profil, Karlovy Izane, and Vyhlidka U Cerne Veze.
- Art Galleries: Troja Chateau, Egoist Royal Parfums, Galerie d'Art de Prague, National Gallery - Kinsky Palace, Stone Bell House, Prague Castle Picture Gallery, Karolium, Galerie Goap, Leica Gallery Prague, and DOX Centre for Contemporary Art.
20. Dating and Honeymoon
There is everything for everyone, here in Prague. No matter you are here with your friends or lover you will find something to fall in love with. Moreover, Prague is considered to be the perfect honeymoon destination. The sites, hotels, and restaurants here offer you the most relaxing and romantic time in Prague.
- Romantic Places: Vinini atan, Hotel Golden Key, Kampa Park, Petrin Gardens, Letna Park, Lesser Town Square, Petrinske Terasy, Estates Theatre, Cesky Granat Turnov, and lots more.
- Romantic Dinner: Peterinske Terasy, Palffy Palac, U Modre Kachnicky, U Tri Zlatych Hvezd, Bellevue, Nebozizek, Celeste Restaurant, Zofin Garden Restaurant, Restaurant Dvorak, and Restaurant U Zlata Nuzek.