Marble Caverns of Carrera Lake, Chile
God is for sure the greatest artist of all. You will fall deeply in love with this most beautiful natural wonder which is similar to a painted canvas. Marble Caverns of Carrera Lake is carved in the peninsula of solid marble which borders the Lake General Carrera. It is a glacial lake that is in the Chile-Argentina border.
Few about Marble Caverns of Carrera Lake
· The Marble Caverns were made about six thousand years before by the wave erosion.
· The marvelous marble stone of this cave is very rich in calcium carbonate which gave the cave the white and grey effect.
· When you travel to this place you can see twirling blue walls of cavern reflecting in the blue water of the lake.
· The color of the cave ranges from grey to white with a little mix of odd pink tint in some part.
· We can see three structures of the Marble Caverns of Carrera Lake, the cave, the chapel, and the cathedral.
· You will also get an adventure of fishing trout and salmons in the lake.
· There are ferries which takes you from the Chile Chico to the Marble Caverns and its tunnels.
Maroon Bells, USA
Every once in a while, we will find the sound of our heartbeat that wants to go wild dwelling in the untamed nature. If you are right in the same moment of a rush to explore the feral side of your Maroon Bells is the must to travel around.
One can enjoy hiking and nestle on the Maroon Bells along with their dogs and can fish trout in Maroon Creek as well. Hypnotizing wildflowers, capture-worthy scenario, serene lake and gleaming fall hues on soaring aspen trees are waiting for you with great mountains there. What more you want to get freshen you??
Few Facts about Maroon Bells
- · The Maroon Bells are two fourteeners peaks in the Elk Mountains, Maroon Peak as well as North Maroon Peak.
- · It is approximately 12 miles away from southwest of Aspen situated in the Wilderness areas of White River National Forest.
- · The blissful panorama of crystal clear Maroon Lake, giant mountains, and hues that changes as per season makes you feel as if you are in real paradise.
- · The best season to visit Maroon Bells is autumn because at that time it is framed by cloud-tarnished blue skies along with gold sprayed aspen groves.
- · Early morning till 8 am and late evening is a premium period to drive to graceful Maroon Lake to explore the magic of nature.
Oia, Santorini, Greece
Oia, uttered as la, is a small beautiful village in the top of cliffs with houses made for Venetian sea captains. We guess there are fewer people who are unknown about this quite but astonishing wonder in Greece. Visiting this piece of beauty you can immerse yourself in the deep-blue water of the sea.
The sunset is the best thing worth watching on a catamaran with your closest. Not only during the sunset, Santorini looks more graceful during the daytime for this you can make a half-day catamaran sailing with some barbecue and drinks. You can get world's best hotels with best housekeeping service.
Facts about Oia, Santorini, Greece
· Santorini was a previous community in the South Aegean on the islands of Thira (now Santorini) and Therasia, located in the Cyclades, Greece.
· You can cherish the astonishing view of Nea Kameni, Palea Volcano and traditional white building with multicolored roofs in the Oia village.
· The houses are craved with typical Greek architecture which appears more amazing during sunset.
· You will remain spellbound while watching that legendary sunset, especially from the ship.
· There are narrow picturesque streets, blue domed churches, and busiest which are quite romantic to escape with your loved ones.
· The place is enriched with various artistic attractions such as the Maritime Museum which has a small library, things from maritime days and the traces of a Venetian fortress.
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Victoria Falls, the Seven Natural Wonders of the world, is shared by Zambia and Zimbabwe. This fall is a magnificent piece of nature which has the awe-inspiring beauty. The Victoria Falls offers you an extravagant sight of breathtaking beauty and majestic on the Zambezi River.
There are several beautifully decorated restaurants and hotels where you can have a wonderful time without any inconvenience. The metal bridge opened in the year 1905 is worth walking, the bridge links Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Fun Facts about Victoria Falls
- · It is a natural waterfall in Southern Africa with total height 355 feet and also called Mosi-oa-Tunya. It is also known as the greatest curtain of falling water in the earth.
- · Lunar rainbow is another attraction of Victoria Falls that appears in full moon when the light of moon strikes the waterfall spray creates a lunar rainbow/moonbow.
- · You can also relish the view from Victoria Falls Bridge and get some goosebumps while swinging through Victoria Falls Snake Park.
- · There is also the scheme of luxurious safari to Chobe National Park. The broad, basalt cliff over which the spray booms, converts the placid Zambezi River to fierce stream in between mist-immersed rainforest.
Whitehaven Beach, Australia
Whitehaven Beach is among unspoiled and gorgeous beach in the world located at the center of the Great Barrier Reef. It was announced as the” number one beach in Australia” by TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Beaches Awards in 2013.
The beach is shielded by the Whitsunday Islands National Park. And also has been selected for the world’s top eco-friendly beach as well as the cleanest beach in Queensland. A domestic and international tourist visits this beach for BBQ lunch, camping, and swimming or just enjoys the view of there.
There are several things to explore in Whitehaven Beach. One can cruise party all day long, sail too close view of sea animals, discover stunning Hill Inlet as well as Betty’s Beach traveling through speedy catamaran. You can also go for a hike or lighten up watching the clear blue water and white sands. And yes, your dog and cigarette packet is not preferred there.
While talking about Switzerland, people preferred getaway places comes like Bern, Luzern, Geneva or Zermatt. And they miss the beauty of a beautiful place, Appenzell located in Eastern Switzerland. Appenzell is the capital of the small canton of Appenzell Innerhoden. The green hills, giant Mt. Santis, amazing imprinted holiday home, vibrant villages, and cows moaning are so typical to Appenzell.
This village is known as cowbell country and most of the people know its name as cheese. But it is more than that; Appenzell is enriched with the warm land of astounding frozen Alps. With a little territory of Switzerland, people of here obstinately rejoice the culture and traditions like the ancient one. It is a fairy place with beautifully decorated houses and festive atmosphere in every corner of the village.
Appenzell is known as a paradise for hiker especially in summer in two famous places; Ebenalp and Hoher Kasten. Those places are challenging and surprising that will obviously not bore hikers. Most importantly, don’t miss to enjoy the local music and cuisine of Appenzell while being there.
Fiordland National Park, New Zealand
The Fiordland National Park is the largest among 14 national parks of New Zealand managed by the Department of Conservation. It occupies more than 1.2 million hectares and includes a lake, rainforest atmospheres, mountain, and fiord. It is an international treasure as a portion of Te Wahipounamu situated in South West New Zealand.
This park is the habitat of a varied range of flora and fauna with limited access to human activities. It is one of the most dramatic and attractive parts of the country which never fails to enchant explorers with its scenery. Those snowy peaks, sparkling fiords, frozen lakes in tussock and sheer, icy valleys with waterway winding throughout the inhabitant forest will take your breath away.
Fiordland National Park is the best destination for sea lover with Black Coral as a beauty of underwater. And also, it is appropriate to place to experience a world famous Great Walk tracks Kepler Track, Milford Track, and Routeburn Track. As Rudyard Kipling called it as the “Eight Wonder of the World” and now you might understand words are not enough to describe the incredible splendor of Fiordland National Park.
The first thing that strikes in anyone’s mind while talking about Provence is hypnotizing smell of lavender flourishing from the lavender fields. But this is just the starter; things are on the way as you go deeper. Provence is a geographical area and historical province of South-East France and was previously called Provincia Romana by its builder, Romans.
There are several adventures to be done in Provence and yes don’t forget to pack swimsuit and shoes to explore the wilderness at Casis. The market is full of fresh items especially flowers at the flower shop is great step to get closer with locals.
Though Province is always festive but summer is more celebratory with the perk of warmness. It is said “Provence is pretty in pink”, yes you are right, rose wine is at the top in this place. But let’s not forget about beaches, dazzling architecture and Pink Salt Marches while having that pink juice. Heaven is myth Provence is real.
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Bora Bora is an island in the western corner of the Society Islands of French Polynesia. It is enclosed by a lagoon and a barrier reef situated around 230 KM northwest of Papeete. There is a miscellany of an extinct volcano expanding to two peaks named Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu.
This island is a major destination for international tourists popular for its luxurious aqua based resorts. The beauty of this South Pacific island is unrivaled and unwavering that everyone hopes to visit there in their life. And once you peek it, you are eternally charmed. Those deluxe floating villas with glass floors that allow you to watch lagoon life below is an incredible experience.
After being once in Bora Bora, you will never forget those memories of towering mountains, turquoise lagoon as well as lavish overwater chalets. The live view will keep you heart pondering that why you came to this place earlier. The pictures are nothing compared to the beauty of the island when you view it while sipping the wine, relaxing in floating hut.
Venice one of the few cities rich with precious art and historical heritage located in northeastern Italy. It is a capital of the Veneto region and known as ‘ the City of Water’, ‘City of Bridges’, ‘City of Masks’, ‘The Floating City’ and ‘Queen of the Adriatic’. The place is also famous as various significant artistic actions particularly the Renaissance period.
Venice is a real marvel with its mysterious scenery, a city made of mud, sand and difficult background. The canals, gondolas, wonderful bistros and romantic vibes make this city the dream place of every single person. Harbor palazzos, castles, and churches down the Grand Canal feels similar to sailing through a canvas.
To explore the real Venice, don’t miss the classical music or opera along with a plate of freshly made pasta and pastries. Go through exhibit halls of art galleries and enjoy a walk on the narrow but clam streets holding the hand of your darling person. Label devotee will dribble in front the high end shopping in Piazza San Marco.