1. Francois-Henri Pinault and Salma Hayek
Salma Hayek, an American actress married Francois-Henri Pinault. Since 2003, her husband is serving as the CEO and chairman of Kering and chairman of Groupe Artemis.
The couple began to date in 2007. Later, the media jiggle with the news of Hayek’s pregnancy. In September 2007, she gave birth to a baby girl. However, the couple broke up after few ups and downs in 2008.
A year later, they reconcile and got married on 14 February 2009 in Paris. After two of marriage, once again they shared the wedding vow in front of in front of their family and close friends in “The Floating City”, Venice.
Five facts about Hayek and her husband Francois-Henri Pinault
1. Hayek’s husband Pinault is a French billionaire.
2. Hayek’s estimated net worth is around $85 million whereas Francois-Henri Pinault net worth is around $12.9 billion.
3. Hayek‘s highest-grossing movie ‘Grown-ups’ earned $162 Million.
4. Pinault is the father of four children from his three wives.
5. Pinault made $1.7 Billion in one day.
2. Bernie Ecclestone and Fabiana Flosi
In love, age is just a number. Fabiana Flosi married Bernie Ecclestone. Her husband is a former chief executive of the formula one group. In April 2012, the couple got engaged. Four months later, they got married on 26 August 2012.
In 2004, her husband sold one of his estates worth £57.1 million to Indian steel industrialist, Laxmi Mittal. The Following year, he also sold his yacht named Va Bene to his friend for £9 million.
Five Facts about Fabiana Flosi and her husband Bernie Ecclestone
1. Fabiana Flosi is a vice-President of Marketing of Brazilian Grand Prix.
2. Bernie Ecclestone is 48-years older than his third wife Fabiana Flosi.
3. Bernie Ecclestone paid $1 to $1.5 billion to his second wife Slavic Radic as Alimony.
4. Bernie Ecclestone has three daughters from his previous two wives.
5. Fabiana Flosi’s husband Bernie Ecclestone estimated net worth is around $3.1 billion.
3. Donald Trump and Melania Trump
First lady Melania Knauss married current American president Donald Trump on 22 January 2005. The following year, she gave birth to a baby son named Barron. Earlier, she worked as a model and however, last year, she announced to be a full-time mother.
Before electing as president, Trump was real estate mogul and television personality. Besides that, he also worked as an actor and wrestler. Trump estimated net worth is around $3.5 billion including The Trump Organization. Since 20 January 2017, Trump came into power as a United States President.
Five facts about Melina Trump and her husband Donald Trump
1. Donald and Melina met in 1998.
2. Donald Trump proposed her in 2004.
3. Prior to Melina Trump, Donald Trump was married twice.
4. In 1998, Donald Trump asked for Melina's number in New York but she replied direct ‘No’.
5. Melina Trump can speak five different languages that include Slovene, English French, Serbian and German.
4. James Bailey and Devon Aoki
If you remember an adorable Japanese model in the blockbuster movie, 2 Fast 2 Furious. For your information, she is now sharing billionaire position with her husband James Bailey. He graduated from Harvard University in the year 2007 and has acquired billions of dollars on his own.
Aoki is successful actress and model who has worked in hit films Sin City as well as Mutant Chronicles. But when a business analyst, Bailey approached her, she couldn’t deny blooming feelings for him.
Five Facts about Devon Aoki and husband James Bailey
- James Bailey is an ace swimmer and is working for TA Associates in Boston.
- James Bailey's father is a co-founder of Cambridge Associates.
- Devon Aoki is supermodel turned actress and had appeared in videos of Black Eyed Peas, Fergie’s M.I.L.K.
- Despite her appropriate height of 5’6” which is not eligible for walking the runway.
- Devon Aoki is living a life of billionaire with her three children and loving husband.
5. Phil Ruffin and Oleksandra Nikolayenko
Oleksandra Nikolayenko is married to American businessman Phil Ruffin in 2008. Her husband Phil Ruffin is an American businessman. They together have two children named Richard William Ruffin and Malena born in 2010 and 2013 respectively.
Phil Ruffin has investment over casinos, racing tracks, oil production, greyhound, real estate and convenience stores as well. At present, he is residing in Las Vegas, Nevada with his wife Nikolayenko and two children.
Five facts about Oleksandra Nikolayenko and her husband Phil Ruffin
1. Oleksandra Nikolayenko is 2004 Miss Ukraine title holder.
2. Phil Ruffin’s estimated net worth is around $2.6 million and ranked #814 on the Forbes 2017 list.
3. Phil Ruffin has three children from his first wife, Mary Louise Miller with whom he married and divorced twice.
4. Phil Ruffin is 46-years older than his third wife Oleksandra Nikolayenko.
5. Phil Ruffin is National Director Chairman for Miss Ukraine Universe.
6. Sean Parker and Alexandra Lenas
Alexandra Lenas married Sean Parker on 1 June 2013. The couple exchanged the wedding Vow in Big Sur, California. The couple engaged in 2011.
The couple reportedly has a daughter named Winter Victoria Parker and a son named Zephyr Emerson Parker, born in 2013 and 2014 respectively.
Five facts about Alexandra Lenas and her husband Sean Parker
1. Sean Parker is a former Facebook president and co-founder of Napster.
2. Alexandra Lenas is a singer and songwriter.
3. Sean Parker and Alexandra wedding supposedly cost around $10 million.
4. In Sean Parker and Alexandra wedding each guest was given a costume style of Lord of the Rings.
5. Sean Parker’s estimated net worth is around $2.6 billion.
7. Ernesto Bertarelli and Kristy Bertarelli
Singer Kristy Bertarelli married biotech entrepreneur and philanthropist Ernesto Bertarelli in 2000. They first met each other during their holiday in 1997 in Italy.
The couple has three children and was currently residing at Gstaad. According to the Sunday Times Rich List 2017, the couple was listed as one of the richest couples of U.K.
Five facts about Kristy Bertarelli and her husband Ernesto Bertarelli
1. Kristy Bertarelli’s husband Ernesto Bertarelli is a Swiss billionaire.
2. Kristy Bertarelli is Britain’s richest woman.
3. Kristy Bertarelli and her husband Ernesto Bertarelli is the wealthiest couple with a fortune of $11.5 billion.
4. Kristy is a former 1988 Miss UK.
5. Ernesto Bertarelli is honored with Doctorate degree in Marine Science from Plymouth University.
8. Mackenzie Bezos and Jeff Bezos
Novelist Mackenzie Bezos married to American entrepreneur Jeff Bezos in 1993. Prior to marriage, the couple dated for a while and has four children.
Before marriage MacKenzie disclosed to Vogue, “Our offices were right next to each other, and for days on end I could hear his wonderful laughter. How could I not fall in love?”
Jeff Bezos is widely known as the founder and CEO of Amazon.com, the largest online shopping retailer of the world. He is also a computer scientist and known for his philanthropic activities. He acquired The Washington Post, an American newspaper in 2013 and several extra business funds are managed via its Amazon Web Services arm.
Five facts about Mackenzie Bezos and her husband Jeff Bezos
1. Mackenzie Bezos and her husband Jeff Bezos first met at New York City Hedge Fund D.E Shaw.
2. Mackenzie Bezos graduated from Princeton and studied under the guidance of write Toni Morrison.
3. Mackenzie Bezos spends almost 10 years to write her first book and has published only two copies.
4. Mackenzie Bezos is a founder of an Anti-bullying website called Bystander Revolution.
5. Jeff Bezos’ estimated net worth is around $90.7 billion.
9. Lucinda Southworth and Larry Page
Lucinda Southworth married Larry page in 2007. Larry Page is the World’s 12th Richest Person. The couple exchanged wedding vow in Necker Island possessed by Richard Branson. With a decade of successful married life, the couple has two children, born in 2009 and 2011.
Five facts about Lucinda Southworth and her husband Larry Page
1. Lucinda Southworth’s husband Larry page estimated net worth is around $40.7 billion.
2. Page is the CEO of Alphabet Inc, Google’s parent company
3. Lucinda is pursuing PhD in biomedical informatics at the Stanford University.
4. Larry Page has suffered from Vocal cord paralysis.
5. Lucinda is a research scientist.
10. Melinda Gates and Bill Gates
Melinda Gates is the wife of world’s richest person, Bill Gates. He is a co-founder of Microsoft Corporation and is a business tycoon, author, and well-known philanthropist. He is also known as capitalist of the personal computer revolution.
This person fell in love in the office while working. They are still working together in a foundation which they founded 17 years ago. They together have done several social works which have widely benefited the society.
Five Facts Melinda Gates and her husband Bill Gates
- Bill Gates and Melinda Gates were married in 1994. They wedded in Lanai, Hawaii.
- Melinda now is the parents of three children, Jennifer Katharine Gates, Phoebe Adele Gates and Rory John Gates, along with Bill.
- The couples fall in love when Melinda was working at Microsoft, now she is the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation was established in 2000 and since then Melinda has donated $4.2 billion donations and over $36.7 billion in grant payments.
- Bill is top on the board with estimated $89.2 billion. He has donated over $30 billion to charities.